Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

OMG, the PK is dead!

it'll be like no rosto days, I'll sit in full tit, CoL and cd sabre in PK (ok, w/o cd sabre) and collect giant summoning stones ... and just for info, I never found anyone who bitching about no gc from PKing ^^

Yes you will do it for maybe a week, maybe even 2, but after you notice you only can win leather pants and have a chance to lose your own expensive stuff you will change your mind pretty sure. And people can easy keep dissing from you with no cooldown, so you will be ignored by a lot of people :)

My record dmg is 128 with bronze, they'll have a little problem w/o CoL, so everyone who want use giant (or other hi lvl summons) on me must have CoL, so I think it'll be possible make there some gc.

I dunno how hard it would be to implement but:

How about make u dont loose ur equiped items on this map?

Ppl still will make profit from kills( and moslty rigns/potions/essences drops),

They will be able 2 perform longer fights even agains way stronger opponents, so they wont be afraid to enter that map.

They will also use expensive weapons/armors since they wont be arfaid to loose them(if items will be equiped cannot be dropped).

As the armors/weapons r used, they will eventually break( or some1 might brod them :) ) so its good for economy.

just an idea

Ppl still will make profit from kills( and moslty rigns/potions/essences drops),

They will be able 2 perform longer fights even agains way stronger opponents, so they wont be afraid to enter that map.

They will also use expensive weapons/armors since they wont be arfaid to loose them(if items will be equiped cannot be dropped).

As the armors/weapons r used, they will eventually break( or some1 might brod them :) ) so its good for economy.

just an idea

WOW with this idea and entropys new map, i think pk would be amazing

How about each time u win a pk fight u get a small critical to hit bonus?(only while pking-not while training).

So a pker becomes a bit stronger than others that are training only.Of course critical to hit is an idea.The bonus can be critical to damage or something like that.I am talking about a really small bonus that wont affect your training but your pk performance.

How about each time u win a pk fight u get a small critical to hit bonus?(only while pking-not while training).

So a pker becomes a bit stronger than others that are training only.Of course critical to hit is an idea.The bonus can be critical to damage or something like that.I am talking about a really small bonus that wont affect your training but your pk performance.

yeah its called GAINING an AD level..go train

No offence but I am training.I dont buy chars. And actually attack, critical to hit and critical to damage are different things.

No offence but I am training.I dont buy chars. And actually attack, critical to hit and critical to damage are different things.

lol i have leveld from scratch several characters with ALL higher stats then yours , so dont talk down to me noob i made over 600mill exp on luciffers current char

lol i have leveld from scratch several characters with ALL higher stats then yours , so dont talk down to me noob i made over 600mill exp on luciffers current char

I can really answer u..But the topic is more important than flamewars.

I can really answer u..But the topic is more important than flamewars.

good for you noob

just an idea

That aint gonna happen.

just an idea

That aint gonna happen.

thats a shame :D you should just make a NO drop NO cooldown map then we can have our WARS and PK can flourish and this would be tremendous fun, Dont you want to make this game ALOT more fun, this would accomplish it.... (dont take this in the wrong way , just some constructive criticism) Edited by mufossa

just an idea

That aint gonna happen.

thats a shame :D you should just make a NO drop NO cooldown map then we can have our WARS and PK can flourish and this would be tremendous fun, Dont you want to make this game ALOT more fun, this would accomplish it.... (dont take this in the wrong way , just some constructive criticism)

but if u did that, no other pk map would ever get occupied

Yes, exactly. And there would be no need for rostogols, and people would PvP in there all the time and so on.

Anyway, this is not negociable. You got (or will get soon) the 'old style PK' so don't keep asking.

Ok, the 'old style' PK is on the test server now, in Ruins of Tirnym.

No cooldown, rostos don't work.

Please test and see if there are any issues.

just an idea

That aint gonna happen.

thats a shame :D you should just make a NO drop NO cooldown map then we can have our WARS and PK can flourish and this would be tremendous fun, Dont you want to make this game ALOT more fun, this would accomplish it.... (dont take this in the wrong way , just some constructive criticism)

but if u did that, no other pk map would ever get occupied

the other fucking maps arent occipued as is, thats the problem to start with

Yes, exactly. And there would be no need for rostogols, and people would PvP in there all the time and so on.

Anyway, this is not negociable. You got (or will get soon) the 'old style PK' so don't keep asking.

no one would pvp their cause they would be killed every 5 seconds no matter who they are

ok and how about u MUST have a rostogol as admitance to that map.... and you dont loose youre items but you will loose a rosto in event of death ...not bad eh :D

Edited by mufossa

I think it's great! Didn't really have many supplies on the test server to try and died twice but I can definitely see a whole different strategy coming into play :)

ok and how about u MUST have a rostogol as admitance to that map.... and you dont loose youre items but you will loose a rosto in event of death ...not bad eh :)

That is a good idea..

But on the other hand, how would that be different than it already is? I mean, in practice.

ok and how about u MUST have a rostogol as admitance to that map.... and you dont loose youre items but you will loose a rosto in event of death ...not bad eh :)

That is a good idea..

But on the other hand, how would that be different than it already is? I mean, in practice.

ok, well their is no cool down on the map , it could be a special map and people could strategize on saving rostos ,droping it in a bag and having youre frineds save it for you if you die, but of course they would have to stay alive ... its not a perfect idea but im sure it can be added to...or mabye you would have to keep a certain ammount of gold in youre inventory thsat you will loose if you die ..im sure we can brainstrm amny ideas

Edited by mufossa

Oh, you mean drop the rosto in the bag, not just dissapear?

well like i said the idea isnt perfect but it can be worked on...i didnt mean any particular way

There still should be a penalty for death. How about an EXP loss map, where you lose exp instead of rostos/items?

hmm, interesting idea also how much exp?