Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thelethalmoo

max12

hes always asking my to go to KF and fight him, i just say ill pass.

Good idea, some of his guildies are prolly waiting there.

and he ask me to fight each time he see me in votd sto ... even if i wear exc cape only :) ..... and then when i go in kf he just use 2~4kgc on summon stone there on me lol

wtg pr0 ... "as some ppl said about u" :o ... wtg to them too :)

never trust any1 in PKG ..... they exist to make pking more fun (not) :)

FMA

hes always asking my to go to KF and fight him

and he ask me to fight each time he see me in votd sto ... even if i wear exc cape only :o

fma

lol what a noob he asks every1 to fight him but when i ask him he never comes :)

even when i had no armor and only s2e in my hand he ran (he had col and tit armor on)

didnt even try and fight me

Edited by yaserhameed

i think trusting max12 was very stupid :-P

Indeed, He's a really strange guy (kid maybe)

Have 1 guess at the 12 in his nickname. Yea, you know what I'm saying.

-Blee

heh :o

Here he is trying to scam me a couple hours ago

[01:31:32] opanowa12: buying wooden sheild

[01:31:33] rainbows: trade me 2 buy 401 fe for only 1k

[01:31:42] [PM from max12: wanna buy my char for 100k or ur orc slayer and full iron?]

[01:32:06] max12: what trog

[01:32:11] trogofal: czapke

yaser how many times have i asked u to 1on1 me ? when our lvls had same diffrence of yours and maxs now ?

u refused any challange, so stop the bs :P

Yaser never stops his bs :wub: No doubt he will now say he owned me in KF, on new char, lol. when he had leather and I had COL, its funny. :w00t:

well max 12 said he was selling his char for 100k i new that giving tit cussies and col for it was a very big risk of loosing them, but i checked forums and i saw he was only on once in outlaws. i duno y i think i new i would loose them to him but for some reason i traded... so im just saying wach out for max12

EDIT: he says that he only did it cuz iv done lots of bad things to him and stuff *wtf?? i hardly even no him*

Max12 has tried to scamm me also but he is a straight idiot.I believe he has tried 6 times :P tried to get my tit col and thermal serp. Dont worry i got him on my list :pinch: i cant tell what list tho

First of all, you tried to buy a character. What, you don't want to do the work and make your own? So I feel no pity here for you.

Yes, scammers do suck, but you shouldn't complain. I mean, you got scammed trying to buy a character! That's pathetic, so I don't even want to hear it.

But as for bagjumpers:

When you die, you drop what you have with you. Anyone who takes that stuff isn't obligated to give it back to you unless they want to be nice and do so, and are within their right to keep the stuff if they choose so.

It's not against the rules to take someones bag if they die or for any other reason have a bag on the ground. Even though it may anger you, it's best to just forget about it and move on. What does posting it on the outlaw forums do? To tell you the truth, it doesn't do anything. The person who took your stuff didn't break any rule by doing so, and is completely within their right to keep whatever they took, unless they choose to give it back.

You may not like it when someone bagjumps you, but for whatever reason you dropped your bag, and any ownership you had of the items inside are null.

Thanks trickarius... We now know to keep a watch out for you as well..as you seem to think that bagjumping is acceptable... You need to learn the difference between official rules and community rules.

Break an official rule and you have to deal with a mod... Break an unofficial rule and you have to deal with 90% of the players.... Good luck to you on that one....

What does posting it on the outlaw forums do? To tell you the truth, it doesn't do anything.

Try joining a decent guild, selling expensive gear (armor, weapons) and people will check the outlaws. I am not sure, but I think from time to time, the mods also check this area.

well max 12 said he was selling his char for 100k i new that giving tit cussies and col for it was a very big risk of loosing them, but i checked forums and i saw he was only on once in outlaws. i duno y i think i new i would loose them to him but for some reason i traded... so im just saying wach out for max12

EDIT: he says that he only did it cuz iv done lots of bad things to him and stuff *wtf?? i hardly even no him*

Max12 has tried to scamm me also but he is a straight idiot.I believe he has tried 6 times :) tried to get my tit col and thermal serp. Dont worry i got him on my list :o i cant tell what list tho

Wow...scammers scamming scammers...whats the world coming to? As for Max12...he is on my kill counters :lipssealed::icon13:

Max12 has tried to scamm me also but he is a straight idiot.I believe he has tried 6 times :) tried to get my tit col and thermal serp. Dont worry i got him on my list :) i cant tell what list tho

Wow...scammers scamming scammers...whats the world coming to? As for Max12...he is on my kill counters :lipssealed::icon13:

lol nice one kid funny :o

First of all, you tried to buy a character. What, you don't want to do the work and make your own? So I feel no pity here for you.

Yes, scammers do suck, but you shouldn't complain. I mean, you got scammed trying to buy a character! That's pathetic, so I don't even want to hear it.

But as for bagjumpers:

When you die, you drop what you have with you. Anyone who takes that stuff isn't obligated to give it back to you unless they want to be nice and do so, and are within their right to keep the stuff if they choose so.

It's not against the rules to take someones bag if they die or for any other reason have a bag on the ground. Even though it may anger you, it's best to just forget about it and move on. What does posting it on the outlaw forums do? To tell you the truth, it doesn't do anything. The person who took your stuff didn't break any rule by doing so, and is completely within their right to keep whatever they took, unless they choose to give it back.

You may not like it when someone bagjumps you, but for whatever reason you dropped your bag, and any ownership you had of the items inside are null.

I must say, spoken like a true bagjumping scammer! :lipssealed: