Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LabRat

Low level PK arenas

Luxin, Nyeald and Kalana establish new law!

After a regular monthly meeting to speak about the happenings around Seridia, these three rulers have outlawed fighters in a few select areas. In Desert Pines, the arena only allows those with an attack or defense of 40 or lower, while the arena in Naralik Catacombs will only allow those with an attack or defense of 60 or lower. Those attempting to break the laws will be brought up to trial in front of these three leaders.

~The Association of Scribes and Scholars~

Sounds very good, but will an attempt to break the rules actually elicit a punishment, or are these just empty (RPing) words?

ehm dunno if im allowed to post here but the idea of splitting pk arenas is rly bad..

pk is alrdy dead so why wanna make it more dead than it alrdy is? :P

good pkers wont get drops anymore since high lvl players always ( except 1-2 ppl )

have rost... they get good drops from ppl some lvls below they'r a/d...

and not from 120's ...

EDIT: is it allowed to create an alt char with 39/39 a/d + 80 coord and pwn people in 40's area?

Edited by AngelFaceJo

ehm dunno if im allowed to post here but the idea of splitting pk arenas is rly bad..

good pkers wont get drops anymore since high lvl players always ( except 1-2 ppl )

and not from 120's ...

EDIT: is it allowed to create an alt char with 39/39 a/d + 80 coord and pwn people in 40's area?

sos if im not aloud to poast ether :P ? but its rerly good for pvp cuz when i pvp iv had lodes of ppl come and kill me who are in high a/d and i just want some exp lol

if were not aloud to poast plz deleet

Edited by thelethalmoo

I actually love to see this idea, and am very excited to start pk there.

Thanks Roja and Radu and everyone who helped, I have been waiting a long time for this. :P

Time to p00n :P

and not from 120's ...

Sure but you better make sure to read rule 5 REALLY REALLY REALLY well.

And this part too:

Breaking these rules or the spirit of the rules (not just the letter of the law) is punishable.

Great idea .... seems like the new update will rock :P

i guess it will give a chance to low lvl a/d to pk , and give them motive to train more

@ angel ... i know it will not affect u , nor me .... *coz we r both higher than 60 a/d :P * but if radu take "positive" feedback on this .... he might make arenas for 70s , 80s , 90s a/d .....

that will rock man :P

P.S. i guess this replay and other ppl replay must move to a new thread in Geaneral Chat ... coz we kinda spamming the announcment section :P , but i couldnt resist to replaying :P

Luxin, Nyeald and Kalana establish new law!

After a regular monthly meeting to speak about the happenings around Seridia, these three rulers have outlawed fighters in a few select areas. In Desert Pines, the arena only allows those with an attack or defense of 40 or lower, while the arena in Naralik Catacombs will only allow those with an attack or defense of 60 or lower. Those attempting to break the laws will be brought up to trial in front of these three leaders.

~The Association of Scribes and Scholars~

How will this effect summons?

Darc0 the Insane Duck

Yes, but if you trade the loot then you get banned.

pk is alrdy dead so why wanna make it more dead than it alrdy is? :(

That's one of the most idiotic complaints I heard recently. Care to explain how this will make PKing even more dead?

I don't really like this idea, as people said PK is already dead enough as it is already...

Ok, since we bitch about the features that are not even implemented on the main server, we close the thread. If we bitch again, we get banned from the forums.