Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Knuckles

More Spawns

Alot of people have been saying there should be more Fluffy, and Chim Spawns. To most this may seem like a good idea, so everyone gets a spawn..

I personally don't see this as such a good idea.. More spawns would cause people to Train alot more than they do now, causing people to level A/D alot faster, and then the Devs would needto make more monsters, and yet more spawns..

A/D is already the easiest skill to level.. Why make it easier?

Just my 2 cents.

- Delete/Move this if its in the wrong place, or something -

Yes you are so right Liquid, we need less spawns because otherwise people will level a bit, and could catch up to you, so you would need to buy a better character.

Seriously tho, add more desert and mountain chim spawns imo, there are at least 30 people or so who train desert chim and only 3 spawns, azrakan and grearian camp at 2 of them all day which leaves only 1 desert chim. There are plenty of fluff spawns imo tho, look c2 as well as c1 or try taharji, there are at least 20 fluff spawns

If there is to many spawns there wouldn't be any competition anymore, ppl would stand at their own spawns killing animals monsters all the time without being disturbed and lvl like crazy.

Some more spawns might be on the planing board thats something we don't know but eventually will find out when the time comes.

If there is to many spawns there wouldn't be any competition anymore, ppl would stand at their own spawns killing animals monsters all the time without being disturbed and lvl like crazy.

There are not too many, there way too few spawns.

And rofl at liquid: "I dont train, and other people does. They are getting levels and i am not... this is not fair, i will need to either train (gasp!) or buy another char to stay pking... what should i do?"

"Nah, i will make a thread saying that are enough spawns already and should not be more. So, i save some money and stay with a nice char for pking.

And the others who get fun training will not be able to do that. But who cares?"

At least Liquid thought that way...

Some more spawns might be on the planing board thats something we don't know but eventually will find out when the time comes.

Jep totally true. Although I can understand there are too less chim spawns, but we really don't need more fluff spawns, there are way too much anyway. And some more spawns in a pk map might be better too, so atleast there is competition between certain persons :D

I wasn't saying this because of "me not training or me buying a new character" It's just what I think, and I wanted other peoples opinions..

I wasn't saying this because of "me not training or me buying a new character" It's just what I think, and I wanted other peoples opinions..

Ok, so you hear mine: people play games because they think its fun. Some people kill monsters because they think its fun.

And some people mix stuff because they want to have fun too, and they get lots of products and they sell it mainly for people who train pvp or in monsters.

So, imho, more spawns == more fun for everyone.

About competition... people should compete on pk, not to just train.

Yeah I would definitely agree with all who say "more spawns"

I guess everyone who trains on monsters would agree :)

Faster mixing times, I think everyone who mixes would agree :P

Iron plates for all newbies, I think every newbie would agree :icon13:

Feasting pots for 1gc each, I think everyone would agree :icon13:

1 efe per 3fe, I think everyone would agree :icon13:

Everyone would like to have it easier in the game, but actually not a lot of people think this will go boring very very fast!

But honestly, what is the point of not having more spawns, cycloonx?

The exemples you quoted would damage the economy but not more spawns...

And in the end, to have more spawns will make people less bored, because they have actually something to do... not just stay waiting on the spawn, people would do what they like.

Edited by Lorck

Faster mixing times, I think everyone who mixes would agree :)

Iron plates for all newbies, I think every newbie would agree :P

Feasting pots for 1gc each, I think everyone would agree :icon13:

1 efe per 3fe, I think everyone would agree :icon13:

Nope I disagree :) Having not enough spawns is like being unable to mine sulphur/iron/whatever because people are blocking the particular resource (good at least this is not a problem, there are enough ores for everyone :icon13: )

You cant compare a Spawn to Ores..

Why not?

Ores are used to train harvesting, later alchemy -> manufacturing, crafting, summoning, magic

Monsters are used to train A/D

in my travels (tho i cant train on them) i have seen alot of fluffy spawns that r untaken and MABEY once i saw an open chim spawn, fluff spawns r definately not needed.

Guest stalag
only 3 spawns, azrakan and grearian camp at 2 of them all day which leaves only 1 desert chim.

I will move next week to DC so im afraid 0 free spwans :)

Fluffy spwan arent that bad to be honest if we count the pk ones , now 3 DC seems and is too little for the amount of people that can train on them or are starting.

I also think people train too much, i wouldnt mind to slow if all top 50 did the same :P

Someone that starts play now and wanna get top 50 a/d need to be professional player cuz its insane the speed up.

only 3 spawns, azrakan and grearian camp at 2 of them all day which leaves only 1 desert chim.

Fluffy spwan arent that bad to be honest if we count the pk ones , now 3 DC seems and is too little for the amount of people that can train on them or are starting.

I also think people train too much, i wouldnt mind to slow if all top 50 did the same :P

Someone that starts play now and wanna get top 50 a/d need to be professional player cuz its insane the speed up.

Thats what I was trying to say.. :icon13:

i think there should be same amount of higher lvl spawns...new monsters for the lvls of 30-42....when i played i stayed with same three monsters for about 13 lvls....maybe some options?

Thats what I was trying to say.. :icon13:

If you think that people are getting levels too fast, suggest that people get less exp per hit/block. Now, remember this is a game, if people want to have fun training, they should be able to do so.

You cant compare a Spawn to Ores..

Why not?

Ores are used to train harvesting, later alchemy -> manufacturing, crafting, summoning, magic

Monsters are used to train A/D

You just said why not...

You need ores for almost every skill, if not really every :)

Monsters are purely for A/D

But it still seems silly. An alchemist wants to make 10k HE, ok he can go harvest the ore and flowers and mix when he wants to, np. Many times fighters have to wait for spawns, and go do other skills or something because they can't do what they want. The point is, mixers can get working on what they want, when they want. Sure, we shouldn't have an infinate amount of spawns in the game, but we have a growing community, with more and more people that want the same spawns...