Eternal Lands Official Forums

how about this

make monsters stop drop to you if you are way stronger then them

so people wont serp weak monsters for just the gold, and then more train spawns free for weaker people

also people need to buy ''rare drops''(books etc) from weaker players, cuz they arnt able to find them thereself anymore..so books get bit less useless imo, and better for economy!

and this way gold can be increased too..

what ya say ?

how about this

make monsters stop drop to you if you are way stronger then them

so people wont serp weak monsters for just the gold, and then more train spawns free for weaker people

also people need to buy ''rare drops''(books etc) from weaker players, cuz they arnt able to find them thereself anymore..so books get bit less useless imo, and better for economy!

and this way gold can be increased too..

what ya say ?

Excellent suggestion, IMO. :omg::D

Good motivation, giving some seperation between newbies and oldies, but not sure if it plays through.

Does this address an actual problem? Are newbies being crowded out of spawns due to oldies?

pros:

• Increases newbie value.

cons:

• Needs an RP rational; what stops the drops?
  • Forces characters to change; even if you only hunt bunnies as a sideline, skills always increase.
  • Frustrating if you quickly need a bunnyskin in a distant part of the world. You have to go and find a newbie?

alternatives?

• Can monsters try to run away from more powerful players?
  • Decrease drops on overkill; you've pulped everything!

yeh notice how he says MONSTERS not ANIMALS.

great idea, would mean newbies would be able to provide and get rich, taking the monopoly away from rich players.

also means would become rarer, which is a serious issue i think.

Edited by Zaer

Try to use search button scarr: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25873

I posted this a month ago, you really have good ideas :devlish:

yep i been here what 2 year? evry time i suggest something it havnt been suggested before..and i couldnt remember this has been posted..probly bcuz i dont understood it..i read almost evry topic so i dont use ''search'' :devlish:

so when i fight fluffy with 60s A/D I should get more GC than normal? that would make this idea far more acceptable

200gc each fluff is funny

great idea :icon13: i'd like to see this in the game in the next update! up ti the dev's though