Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Screenshot of the week

Cool, but the idea of Screen Shots is that it actually came directly from the main version of the game, so we cannot use any modified shots.

Cool, but the idea of Screen Shots is that it actually came directly from the main version of the game, so we cannot use any modified shots.

Unmodified

Well, Grandnight, leader of "Mkvl" recently had her b-day... shes 21 now :evilgrin:... anyway, there were loot bags :):D:):D

I made alot of money from it and got titanium long, srs, and some other misc good stuff... heres a pic of all the loot bags :D

d544251c.jpg

Enjoy!

-Chrish16

1. You couldn't find guests, so you used bags.

2. That spider is stealing something.

Question for you guys: I'm going to put up a ssotw gallery too eventually, would you like your game names to go next to your pic that got selected?

yes :D

1. You couldn't find guests, so you used bags.

2. That spider is stealing something.

1. Trust me! we had ALOT of guests... some in this pic were busy atm getting stuff to drop... everyone had to contribute to the dropping :evilgrin: (thats where got rich from, jk)

2. Yeh lol, we killed the spider everytime he spawned :D... he could have gotten away with all the loot :):)

Here's a new one :)

Fire_Throne.JPG

P.S.

This is the biggest size supported by the site I use...full size shots are available upon request through email :evilgrin:

Question for you guys: I'm going to put up a ssotw gallery too eventually, would you like your game names to go next to your pic that got selected?

Sure :D

Here's another three I thought were pretty cool! :huh:

Underground_Temple.jpg

Ancient_Library.jpg

Respects.jpg

(if you don't know the location of my screenshots, please don't ask, Thank You!)

P.S. again...if it is needed in a bigger size, I can provide that through email :D

Edited by sbarstow

Here's another three I thought were pretty cool! :huh:

Ancient_Library.jpg

(if you don't know the location of my screenshots, please don't ask, Thank You!)

P.S. again...if it is needed in a bigger size, I can provide that through email :(

ooooo love the dragon :D

Sorry these things are so big don't know how to make them small..

fire.jpg

Edited by King Brian

thats a nice picture brian, looks like its from the perpective of a hungry cimeran wolf! and you didnt know it was there...tut tut

how do you make a screenshot? ive heard it's something to do with the 'print screen' button but i dont know the steps involved. could someone please tell me?

Edited by algunar