Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lezarian

Still at it eh entropy?

I just wanted to say yo, it's good to see you've gotten Eternal Lands somewhere entropy, if you remember, i was there before the game had... pretty much anything. Like a chatroom with pictures :). But seriously, i thought the game would die or something, i think thats why i left. Anywho, great job, i might start playing soon! {if I'm not too busy.}

Join up! There are many people, including myself that would love to Chat with you about the beginings of the game. Do you have a story for us?

Why back in the day we didn't have any fancy smancy "weapons" and "armor"! You yung'un's don't know how easy ye got it. Why, to get ore we had to walk uphill, both ways, under the ocean!

;)

But yea, so i'm in the game now, same name as the forum name, if you see me on im sure i'd be happy to chat with you.

Why back in the day we didn't have any fancy smancy "weapons" and "armor"! You yung'un's don't know how easy ye got it. Why, to get ore we had to walk uphill, both ways, under the ocean!

;)

But yea, so i'm in the game now, same name as the forum name, if you see me on im sure i'd be happy to chat with you.

You're lucky you missed the crash, so I guess the only skill reset you ever had was the "Great Harvesting Reset", way back when the harvest cap was added.

Anyway, far enough back, we had no boats, just map to map teleports, hence no ocean. ;)

Yeh, i was there before the ocean too come to think of it :) I just thought the story sounded funny, ohhh how the harvest reset killed me, a part of my soul had died, my harvesting being in the many hundreds at the time {there was nothing else in the game to do but chat}

Yeh, i was there before the ocean too come to think of it :) I just thought the story sounded funny, ohhh how the harvest reset killed me, a part of my soul had died, my harvesting being in the many hundreds at the time {there was nothing else in the game to do but chat}

don't forget the click click click click to harvest :w00t: cause it took ages to harvest and it also got you a free RSI if you played long enough :w00t: remember that ? :unsure:

Well i remember the click clickity click part of harvesting, however i abbreviations, with so much fury, cause i never know what they mean, RSI would be what?

Repetitive Strain Injury

this game was just a chat room :):):)

i was told it was just one island at 1st IP

this game was just a chat room :lurker::):)

i was told it was just one island at 1st IP

u chineses?

welli joined like 2 months ago and the game is great so like i guees from what i hear thanks to all the moderaters for getting el off the ground

don't forget when isla prima was the only map! :lol:

it was all fun though ^_^

-kat

I didn't say it WAS a chatroom, there was just no gameplay, so it basically functioned like a chatroom, but you could walk around, hence

"Like a chatroom with pictures" anology.

i'm by no means an oldie, but was around for the "clicky clicky" as you put it :P

it's always great to hear newbie stories from people though, like when i first joined :lol:

i walked into a house in ip, and it took me a half an hour to figure out how to get out (someone walked in and i asked them) i was just about to give up on the game from that too :o

but yeah, kinda goin along with the topic here, I do have to say great job, keep up the good work to whom it may concern :)

I just wonder if Entropy has logs of the first chars and all...and I just wanan see when it was I joined. So I can start celebrating my addiction to EL. I tried to break it, but it didn't work.

THANK YOU DEVS, MAPPERS, TESTERS, NH, AND ALL FELLOW PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember when i first started playing, back when newbie island was around and i was known by the name "Thra11" the first person i saw was Entropy but at the time i had no idea who he was lol, i was a good boy though so its ok :whistle:

Message from God: Swiss has joined our world.

Swiss: erm, okay... hello there person by the sticks... who are you.

Entropy: God.

Swiss: really? well then I guess I'll go.

Entropy: bye.

I don't still have the chat log, but I remember the conversation vividly... I wandered around IP for about 20 minutes and came back to sit next to him, only then did I learn that he really was teh g0d.....

Silly little Ent....

*Throws rocks*

Love y'all,

Swiss

~E.S.

:P I too want to add my congrats on the success of the game and good job to all that put their time and effort at always trying to make it better.

That being said....I also want to say...omg....Eternal Lands is a deep dark hole..once you go in your stuck for life...heheeh. I started playing over a year and a half ago.. ONLY break i have had was when the internet was down...and I believe i had withdrawls from EL. Lmao. I love the game and play it every single day of my life..........wonders if i need to call and el addiction hotline... :(

Anyways... Thanks again guys for everything. :whistle:

Well when i enter i saw fireballs at the Wraith will full plate... and i saw him and run.... bc i didnt knew that ip wasnt pk :P...

Then i die bc i was traing to kill a deer, I spend like 4 hrs in hell...

I played hard and i was able ro buy a mm cape. Hrs by the lil in votd.... Bought the cape from Asg that had something red in his hand [magic sword] then i said now i can go to other maps!!!! i went to kf... and Shivar told me the meaning of Pk maps... I had the mm cape for 30 secs... <_<

I miss the time that killing a wolf was like beening in the top of the world.

This is my 9th mouth playing this game... and i love it!

Edited by mauriciom

lol i remember my first time i harassed crannog for beaver furs, then spent hours walking from the middle of white stone to wsc lilac shop..only to find that there was flower right next to votd lilac shop

and then the time when i harvested titanium, found a rostogol, then got a cavern wall fall on me and poof there goes the rostogol lol