Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The hall of shame

forgot to mention to you shivar.. welcome to my pk list..

lol why the sudden u add me to ur PK list? not that i care...

Hmm if we gonna flame anyways, i might have some eberisment logs about u enyo, but not sure if i should post =)))

and enyo u r reealy evil..if people r friends with u, u wil b nice, if they enemys u wil do EVRYTHING to get them banned.. and i dont understamd how u get it so far to suck up by the mods

Edited by Shivar

btw enyo, you know what its like to have your forum full of crap so do you think its funny to keep replying crap and putting someone elses forum full of crap? and to the other do you think you would like it if your forum got full of crapp by some people?

204586[/snapback]

i'm sorry for all of my flames but i'm not alone in this flamewar and i didn't start it either.. it was janemuffin with her filth, lies and slander against rogue and myself. but i do apologize for my part in it.

enyo u like to have whole EL against u right ? no wonder why u keep crying on ventrilo and killed ur char like 5 times and had like 4 name changes..hmm whats ur curent ingame name again..lemme think i wil post if i know it ;P

Hmm if we gonna flame anyways, i might have some eberisment logs about u enyo, but not sure if i should post =)))

and enyo u r reealy evil..if people r friends with u, u wil b nice, if they enemys u wil do EVRYTHING to get them banned.. and i dont understamd how u get it so far to suck up by the mods

204581[/snapback]

I was posting in the thread of ban of Chickengeorge. Iirc Enyo said she stopped playing the game (and would not play again) because she was frustated of how a ppl can be so ebul (CG) because of a game.

Now she is up and active trying to get more ppl banned, maybe i should shut up before i get banned myself.

i hope she wil never be a dev/mod in EL, this game will be sooo doomed

shes a trouble maker first class, wors then me+cg

btw if u wanna flame u r all welcome

http://s9.invisionfree.com/HardCorePlay/in...php?showforum=8

maby lets make a topic/poll 'bann enyo!' like they did with Cg

Edited by Shivar

204581[/snapback]

first of all shivar.. i did everything to try to help you only for you to stab me in the back. no, i'm not evil and i'm not tryng to get anyone banned here. if someone got into trouble, it's their own doing and not mine. i wasn't there with a tit serp at their head forcing them to use an illegal client or to macro or whatever so don't blame me please.

gohan you're not going to convince either to drop it, so please stop filling it up with even more unnecessary posts.

As for the list... remember that? oh good... not everyone on it will be punished, this is not the complete list of all macroers in the entire game, it IS however a list of people that used one specific modified client which had been identified and caught out.

This is NOT the final word on who will be punished, it is NOT the be all and end all of this 'witch hunt' This EF client was targeted purely and simply because it was, as stated previously, the first to be identified.

Making a modified client is fine, but if you MUST use one, then pester Mihaim into getting the test server up and running, or go through official channels. If make it and use it in the game server as opposed to the test server, there are consequences which are much more clearly spelt out in this version 1.1.0.

This is NOT the final word on who will be punished, it is NOT the be all and end all of this 'witch hunt' This EF client was targeted purely and simply because it was, as stated previously, the first to be identified.

204601[/snapback]

It took you AGES to get EF banned from this client, what makes you think your gonna get another one, now that you banned EF its just stupid to believe your gonna catch another. This just makes other illegal client users try harder to make it non-detectable to mods...

Anyway, i hear mods knew about the EF client way before this, just its only till recently you were able to get a copy of the client...

first of all shivar.. i did everything to try to help you only for you to stab me in the back.  no, i'm not evil and i'm not tryng to get anyone banned here.  if someone got into trouble, it's their own doing and not mine.  i wasn't there with a tit serp at their head forcing them to use an illegal client or to macro or whatever so don't blame me please.

204599[/snapback]

i stab u in the back? when

im just saying its a completly lie aboutm 17 posts!! mabey 5 max.

u fuking hypocrite u r worser then a combo of teh banned 0n3na and toyminator lol

Edited by Shivar

Can all this stop please? This isn't about Rogue, either is it about Enyo. Stop taking your dislike out on these forums, and look at the topic at hand.

You cheaters were CAUGHT, its plain and simple. And now your names will hang on the Wall of Shame. I don't want anyone trying to weasel themselves or others out of it - you were caught, and now you must pay the consequences.

I reminds you all again, this is not about mods, its about you players who cheated.

It's a Wall of Shame, something that others can look at to see who in the game played unfairly.

Stop the flames and TAKE THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

:)

You cheaters were CAUGHT, its plain and simple. And now your names will hang on the Wall of Shame. I don't want anyone trying to weasel themselves or others out of it - you were caught, and now you must pay the consequences.

204605[/snapback]

LMFAO I am not weaseling out of this, yes we were caught, yes we are paying the consequences, but look, nearly 50 were caught on this client. Theres other clients out there still undetected, probably 100 more players using an illegal client right now...

I think when Soldus or Aisslin will see the flames here, they will faint :)

I, for some reason, am amused by such immature flames, so that's why I let them be for the time being. But other mods have different things that amuse them, so..

204577[/snapback]

Im leaving the flames here. Let the boys and girls have their pretty little rights of passage shit.

Wow...

This isn't even the list that really matters to me..

I want to see the Macroers.

Maybe people will take Ent's postings more serriously in the future. (Well I can hope.)

I think that Ent is being very generous. It would probably be easier to delete the offending accounts without warning, and then ignore peoples pleas for restoral.

He is going out of his way to enable people to continue to enjoy this game...

Thanks Ent.

entropy, i think u got some false positives or they used another client, or they knew how to bypass the ef clients usercheck. cause there are ppl in that log that were not on the userlist.

that are

wamphire

Brielle

liori

makoto

Creedka

Lord_Kilaran

Niilan

Kinalor

kitara

wodzu

Taguis

Asmodina

teh reporter

llsardonicll

Gunog

ilav

Kala

Edited by frak

entropy, i think u got some false positives or they used another client, or they knew how to bypass the ef clients usercheck. cause there are ppl in that log that were not on the userlist.

that are

wamphire

CharlotteS

Brielle

liori

makoto

Creedka

Lord_Kilaran

Niilan

Kinalor

kitara

wodzu

Taguis

Asmodina

teh reporter

llsardonicll

Gunog

ilav

Kala

204618[/snapback]

couldn't EF members have given the client to some of their friends? and that's why these other names show up?

edit: but entropy did also give reasons why some people could show up as using EF pro is because they used a client with similar features... still makes their client illegal.

Edited by Thorr

Like I was saying, the method we use to detect the EF client can, SOMETIMES, show people who actually don't use it. The fact that very few people appeared in that log only once confirms the fact that the method is pretty reliable, but it is, by no means, perfect. Anyway, we'll look into that and see why your name is there.

204577[/snapback]

Thats why

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure more ppl were using ill clients, but now you cant punish them coz they will start use legal client :)

There are also more clients like EF... i have heard

Edited by NitageR

couldn't EF members have given the client to some of their friends? and that's why these other names show up?

204619[/snapback]

If EF members gave the client to others and they try to log in, it will not log in. The name HAS to be in the userlist to work, unless they edit the client.

204619[/snapback]

the client has a usercheck, u can only bypass with some hacking, not something an average el player can do.

oh and take charlottes out of that list. s/he _is_ on the userlist.

well i think you should stop abusing each other.

If u cheated u deserve to get stats reduced.

If your cheating, like enyo has been accused, then u will eventually get caught.

Stop trying to get ppl banned for things you are not 100% sure of.

Pls - GET A GRIP, its a blimin game ffs.

Does such a thing as an 'approved clients list' exist???

Not really bothered for myself, only tried TC before which i liked for the zoom when fighting (low priority skill) but otherwise the new additions are good enough for me, and TC always crashed my game if i went afk so i didn't use it that much. I know all LOOT guild has used TC and no other client, but we made all the necessary checks to make sure it was legal before anyone tried it. The rules seem pretty clear to me, legal approved clients only, if in doubt check with mods before using. No excuses really, if the client hasn't been approved it shouldn't be used full stop. No point trying to blag your way out of it when you can't deny using an illegal client. If your guilty of simply being naive and not knowing the rules then your levels are unlikely to be high enough not to be able to replace, else you knew what you were doing. Those caught genuinely red handed - learn your lesson for the next game you play. I've been falsely accused of macroing before - my fault for missing pm's - but my reward will come when the genuine macroers depart and my name replaces theres, justifiably, in the tables :)

EDIT: And don't we get constant blue chat warning of use of illegal clients ingame???

Edited by BogusDude