Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SolarStar

Guild Eos is recruiting 5 newbies

read about us : http://eos-el.forumotion.net/index.htm

You will find all the information there that you need. If you have further questions, pm hol, beol, groo or solarstar.

WOW! didnt take you long to change the guild name from HELP and get a new forum...1 fucking day even though you told me you would wait a month in case I wanted to come back. That really sux tbh...Enjoy the guild cos already you already ruined it!!

*Glad you changed the name because you most certainly are NOT an Honorable Eternal Lands Player ;)

Edited by Starlite

You will find all the information there that you need. If you have further questions, pm hol, beol, groo or solarstar.

WOW! didnt take you long to change the guild name from HELP and get a new forum...1 fucking day even though you told me you would wait a month in case I wanted to come back. That really sux tbh...Enjoy the guild cos already you already ruined it!!

ow :>

*Glad you changed the name because you most certainly are NOT an Honorable Eternal Lands Player ;)

Hmm isn't HELP still existing? ;)

Edit: #Guild_info help

Edited by Miiks

*Glad you changed the name because you most certainly are NOT an Honorable Eternal Lands Player :P

Hmm isn't HELP still existing? :confused:

Edit: #Guild_info help

This really is the most stressful and stupidist thing brought on because I wanted a break away from the guild for a while....

1. Solarstar told me she would hold the guild for 1 month in case I changed my mind.

2. I saw this post about the guild called EOS.

3. I did #guild_info and saw 7 members IN EOS (the remaning members of help) Quite a number of the other members already left (including my alt and my bot) thanks to Solarstar setting total war on a guild, whislt I was away.

4. Then I read this thread You will find all the information there that you need. If you have further questions, pm hol, beol, groo or solarstar. Looks to me like this guild EOS has/had members. Also was backed up by this post on the new guild site http://eos-el.forumotion.net/guild-rules-f...ew-dawn-t37.htm.

5. After posting here I then I get pm's saying HELP still exsists checked #guild_info again and sure enough it magically appears intact, held by Solarstars alt Polarstar. Guild info about EOS went back to 1 member. The members (that must have been 'kicked" to join EOS) were back in HELP

6. Of course she can create a guild if she wants, thats not the issue I have a problem with

7. I logged on my alt pm'ed Solarstar and took back ownership of HELP with my alt.

In conclusion I am via my alt now the owner of HELP again...I will not be going back to run it for a while (maybe now I will get that break that I need) so any problems sort it with the member responsible..Reason for that is there will not be anyone in charge as I have no option but to remove Polarstar from the guild...I trusted her to look after the guild and by not informing me of all the events (up to and including creating EOS) the guild fell apart and will need rebuilding. I hope that whoever is left in HELP will band together responsibly and keep it going but if you feel you must leave then do so.

Edited by Starlite

(sits calmly drinking a coke)

I wish HELP luck correcting for the Som! incident which caused this.

I wish SolarStar luck with the new guild and I hope she makes better public relations decisions in the future.

On a side note, dealing with public relations nightmares is not something I would recommend to those without alot of patience.

A possible explanation a temporary rename would be that not many people want to join a guild with 1 lone member.

EOS wasnt a temporary re-name Solarstar acutally created a new guild called EOS

I was hinting at the possibility that when you saw those members in Eos, that at that time, it might have been a temporary rename in order to help recruit for that guild and that when you saw it with only one member might have been after changing the name back and starting a new guild. I don't know if this is what happened or not. Just figured it could be.

For personal reasons I offically left HELP today along with my alt and bot.... Please wish Solarstar (the new GM) gl with her guild HELP.

imo once you post that you "officially" lefted and gave ownership to Solarstar, then that would make Solarstar the owner of the guild. therefore shes allowed to do whatever she wants with it. and tbh having an alt as the GM while the main is in another guild is kinda stupid (in my opinion) if you dont want responsibility of being a leader. then give it up. otherwise suck it up and be the leader and look out for your guildies. i mean.. seriously??? :confused:

Certainly TC and I agree with that statement. However, it was Solarstar that pm'ed me after that and said she would wait for 1 month before finalizing it. I never had the intention of leaving for good, I just wanted and needed a break. The only reason I gave her full control was because the guild needed a leader and no-0ne wanted to stand up and look after it. Haveing said that, Solar/polar was true to her word and returned the guild to me via my alt.

That's very nice that solar kept her word. But I still believe that if your main is in another guild then you should just give HELP a new leader. Even if you want to take a break or not; a guild without an active leader isn't what I see as a "guild" . If my GM ever visit other guilds; I would go with her (actually that has happened :P ) and she being the caring leader she is would never step foot in a guild that doesn't accept both of us (even tho we had almost a ~80a/d difference at that time :confused: my point is; if you consider yourself a leader (GM of HELP) then act like one and lead you guild, not visit some other guild and let your guildies wander aimlessly without a GM. Tbh GMs can't be away from their guild for long unless their visiting anotHer guild for guild purposes. There rly is no break from being the "leader". Just my opnion on this event and what you should do if you consider yourself a worthy leader or not ;p

-Tigre.

Indeed.

Well Star, welcome to the 'GMs who dissolved their guild cause they were sick of dealing with st00f and just want to piss-fart around' club. :confused:

Indeed.

Well Star, welcome to the 'GMs who dissolved their guild cause they were sick of dealing with st00f and just want to piss-fart around' club. :confused:

amen

Dilly was rank 19 in DeL, then LION, and as you damn well know Shuj, I took on pretty much any responsibilty a GM does.

Babysitting days are over though