Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

High level monsters adjustment

It seems that many monster types (especially some chims) are not really used a lot, people go from fluffy to yeti, without visiting the in-between monsters.

So post your ideas here, on how would you adjust those monsters to be useful.

Obviously, this thread is only for medium to high level players, a/d over 80 or so.

;) Desert Chims Not really have good Spawns But decent exp, Mountain Chims..just ouch hard to train, Forest Chims no good spawns good exp, .. Plus none of the Chims have any good drops. .. I guess thats what u were wanting right? ..If not sry.

:D Desert Chims Not really have good Spawns But decent exp, Mountain Chims..just ouch hard to train, Forest Chims no good spawns good exp, .. Plus none of the Chims have any good drops. .. I guess thats what u were wanting right? ..If not sry.

What do you mean the forest chims don't have good spawns?

yes better spawns for chims and better drops ,

With better spawns i mean like the manor fluffy in the corner he can't run far away so ppl will train more there

Greetz Z

Edited by zorro

Well i mean Not like fluff spawns, as to my knowledge Only place i know of forest chims is KF and Kusamura Jungle ithnk? am i right.? Not like spawning in close ranges like fluffs. In mY opinion i may be wrng tho but thats just my experience.

yes better spawns for chims and better drops ,

greetz Z

Drops from Chims are Good but p/c is to high to train on them, especially Desert chims (making big damage and giving shit exp )

I can only really say my reasons, not sure about others because I don't train on Yeti yet - Although when feros was introduced it closed a much needed gap for me. The DC gives a little higher xp/hour then fluffy, but it damages more equip and takes a bigger bite then the feros, although mana drain on the chimmy is nice too.

The forrest chimmy definately does have better drops, but at my levels it wasn't worth the damage for the xp, only kill them for drops.

Feros seemed to be a good combination, not sure what that would mean as far as a/d/p/c numbers on the animals goes, but those 2 in particular (Fluff/Feros) seem to be good for training so maybe the ratios for the other monsters would need to be more similar to be more popular.

I am sure the drops also play a big role, but not as much for me as for others I think. Thats my opinion on it anyways.

Edit:

Maybe a multiplier on the xp given by the animals/monsters with high p/c. For example

(Monsters (phy+coord) * 0.1f) + currently given att or def xp

That way the monsters stats wouldn't need to be changed, but the xp given would make it worth training on them.

Just an idea :D

Edited by SinS

I dont train on chim just because xp. I can do better xp on feros with low p/c than desert chim with higher p/c. And if i raise my p/c for chim, i'm blocked on them. I think drop for chim are good but i dont focus on drop, only on xp.

Desert Chim needs more hp (210-230?) so it'll be better for training, and atleast one "great" item (Arti Cape, Camo Cape, w/e) to drop.

*the greater drop will make ppl stay on them and work to get that item, and will endure through it b/c exp is better from longer fights.

Edited by BEAVER

well, Zamirah, my guildie is 1 of the Main M CHim trainers, like 12 hours a day she trains there (not everyday :D) cause she gets BETTER exp than yeti, not ubber pr0, but better.

before i reset i had 64 coord, could train D chims nicely, better than fluff (cuz of my coord, could get better exp with the low coord, 28, on fluffy that i have now)

but still i think there are only a few M chims/F chims(couple more than M chim).

so maybe some kind of more M chims + health/less citical hits/damage? i think most ppl dont train chim cuz of Exp/cuz they crit hit u much with even high coord.

I am a fan of alternative creatures. Where people train on ogres I train on polar bears, at the moment. When i was very new I trained on foxes as opposed to the normal wolves.

I am not yet into the 80s a/d but when i get there I hope there will still be some alternative creatures left for me :D

I just think it will become better if u dont need a double spawn to get a decent xp on chims and yetis.

Just make the chimms give better xp, so one of them will be enough to train and better drops of course istn fair a fluffy drop u a 300k cape and a harder monster like chims drop only some gcs

I just think it will become better if u dont need a double spawn to get a decent xp on chims and yetis.

Just make the chimms give better xp, so one of them will be enough to train and better drops of course istn fair a fluffy drop u a 300k cape and a harder monster like chims drop only some gcs

if ent is gonna raise the exp from chim, thats prolly makes him increase the a/d either.

so i think that wont work nurs0rz :D

if ent is gonna raise the exp from chim, thats prolly makes him increase the a/d either.

so i think that wont work nurs0rz :D

raise a/d and go down with p/c i was hited hard with 90 coord and 112 def

Fluff are just so much easier to train on than Chims. Firstly, the location of Fluff spawns are great, not on expansive maps, but in small caves mostly, so you're not wasting your time searching for the right spawn, especially at nighttimes.

Most Chims locations are on poor maps, and are difficult to find. Like, Bethel for DCW. Feros too. NorthRedMoon is a horrible map to train on.

DCW P/C needs to be lowered because it just hits far too much, even with a high defence level. Adding more Coord just makes the XP even worse than it is already.

I think MC are just an Alternative to Yeti, so, no real change needed for them.

More HP, Less p/c for DCW atleast :D

You know, the game is not meant to give you free exp like that.

The yetis are more than fine.

U asked for ideas, ideas u got, i think many ppl agree with me

With my old p/c the yetis are too hard, i had to reset to do fluffys again if i want to raise my a/d

Edited by exvitermini

I still train sometimes on double FC spawn with MC and reasons why people dont train there are simple :

- low cash drop

- low drops in quantity and quality

MC suffers from lack of a mana pool (i wrote a thread about it over 6 months already) which is important cuz of cooldown and the amount of mana that a SR gives.

There is nothing wrong with there a/d/p/c

indeed but, underr is kinda right, maybe not raise a/d and lower p/c, but somehow they should hit critical a bit less, cause thats what 1) takes exp away. 2) makes em break more armor 3)is kind annoying cause all ppl dont train em, and go fluff/feros instead as u could see i guess.

about yetis, only high coord + a/d players (i guess ~135 a/d + 104-108 coord) can get decent exp on them, yes they drop good for if u train them, but still there should be some lil step between Fluff/Fero - Yeti :D.

Zamirah moved to M chim cause she gets only 2-3k exp a minute... M chim gives ~double but very less spawns and hard to train(not for her tho)

I think people prefer fluffys and feros because they respawn faster, so if you go on tsp you get less (but reasonably) xp per block/hit, but you stay less time awaiting for the respawn. I'm not saying time spawn from Chimmies should change, just stating a probably reason.

I think at least Mountain Chimmies should have their drop raised, cause they have the worst drop from all the chims, even being the harder to kill. Plus would be a nice idea to put 50 mana on MC like there is on DC and FC.

Yes, perhaps I should lower their p/c to negative values, so that you can go to train on yeti after you train on wolves.

I think people should ready my post before they reply.

Yes, perhaps I should lower their p/c to negative values, so that you can go to train on yeti after you train on wolves.

I think people should ready my post before they reply.

Well u asked why ppl jump from fluffy to yetis, u asked ideas to change this or i didnt understand?

Edited by exvitermini