Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mdnicegirl

Spawns Lets Be Nice

I went into VC tomb and met mcdull whom i have always been nice to, given stuff to for riva. I was asked to leave cause she was training on ogres. when that is what i was there to do too. It was very rude. All spawns are packed, but come on guys. we can share.. I have always stepped back and let others share in any spawns i was at.

Everyone is trying to get ahead in training, all spawns are over crowed lets all be nice and not be greedy.

ty

If they tell you to leave "their" spawn point then I sure as hell hope you stay! That is very rude of people...and no spawn point belongs to any one person.

Hehe I have a scene from goblin cave in VOTD:

3 people there and 3 goblins.

Player1, Player2 and me.

Player2 tried kil al goblin (probably it was one of many attempts before I came), sat resigned on the

floor.

Player1 is taking every goblin, I had like 1k exp to level up defence...hmz...3 goblins...3 people...

Well so I started compete with Player1 to get a goblin for myself, I was telling him several times:

There are 3 goblins and 3 people why you are taking it all? We can be here and train without interrupting

each other...no answer. I've been answering some help request haven't noticed I don't have any HE left

so spell failed, I died and PM'd Player1 if he is willing to give me items back...no answer...

Duh.

Regards.

teh banned 0n3na, guess what: Some time before the crash, we both were in SKF training on ogre and u told me to leave ur spawn several times, until i get tired of this and left. And this is not the only time u did it.

So, stay quiet back there.

There is a slight difference between goblin spawns and ogre spawns, because it takes a little bit more to kill ogres than a 3 day old noob :)

I respect the first come 'rule' if that is possible and i love when other people do to, whitch was almost never a problem before on the big monsters like ogres or cyclops. If there is no free spawns i ask for sharing or to pm me when they leave and i have never rejected a sharing if i was asked. But if the dude is rude and wants to chase me away on sight i will pull out me serp..um, tit long.. and stay there even tho i was just passing by =) because you cannot expect everyone to respect the first come 'rule', you can only hope and be quiet. After all there is a ton of ppl and only so many spawns..

Go lucu! =) she did it to me also <_<

Some people just do not want to share.

I went into NC cave to fight armed gobs, and someone else was there already.

He waited until I started fighting a gob.

As soon as I was fighting it, he attacked me (multi).

Not against the rules, it IS a PK map, but not very polite.

I use the first come, first serve rule. If some1 is already there, I wont go near the spawn. It ticks me off tho when someone like legalus (always stole the spawn i was at, not shared) just comes to the spawn withg a weapon (when i fight w/o one) and kills every single monster there.

No i think your wrong.

People should learn to share. But to be honest, not everyone will share, and i think this will always be a problem.

On peak times, it is almost impossible to find a spawn that isnt crowded, so your 'find another' doesnt really make sense, as sometimes, there simply isnt one available.

I went into NC cave to fight armed gobs, and someone else was there already.

He waited until I started fighting a gob.

As soon as I was fighting it, he attacked me (multi).

Not against the rules, it IS a PK map, but not very polite.

lol :)

All is fair in love an PK maps :blink:

and no, it was not me =)

There were 3 people and 3 goblins. It is completly killing me if there are few spawns nearby and someone

wants to have ALL.

Regards.

I agree, to be honest its selfish and lazy.

But this is just the way it is, the world an' all.

I really dont think there is much that can be done about this, you can suggest ethics and guidelines, but there is nothing that can pysically be done without limiting the kills at a spawn by each player, but that would just suck!

I could elaborate on the banned one and spawns, but it isn't worth the effort. I chase people off regardless because most of the time, they just jump right in and start taking the spawn. If they ask to share, I will share or PM them when I am done, and the communication process can be started.....but most times, they will happily continue to snag the spawn, and the monster.....thus leaving me no choice but to take out my serp and take off my MM cape.

The worst spawn of them all is the garg spawns. Everytime I go in my castle or the diamond mine, its completely full. Im so glad i moved onto female orcs and trolls :lol:

Ok, so i agree its kinda funny to see about 10 different players chasing wolves, and the satisfaction when u'd get one was great...hmmm that feeling.....ooooohhhhh YEAH!...*shakes head vigorously*

Sorry....

Ok, so i agree its kinda funny to see about 10 different players chasing wolves, and the satisfaction when u'd get one was great...hmmm that feeling.....ooooohhhhh YEAH!...*shakes head vigorously*

Sorry....

lol

that's how the hunting looks like : few freaks chase 1 poor animal that has no chance against them, one of them kills it others ...not

taking turns makes it cafeteria style : "Number 34! 34! Your wolf is served!!!"

but i agree that wolf chase is unefficient, so power gamers (such as Placid ?? :ph34r: ) may not find it funny

I'd really love to make the spawns much more random. Hopefully it'll be possible since the maps are/have been fixed up. So basically on an outside map the creature can spawn ANYWHERE in the map.

I'd really love to make the spawns much more random. Hopefully it'll be possible since the maps are/have been fixed up. So basically on an outside map the creature can spawn ANYWHERE in the map.

More spawns would be also good.

We have only:

3 Male orcs spawns.

2 Female orcs spawns.

3 Gargs spawns

Like 4 ogre spawns...

Considering number of players it is too low.

Regards.

the thing that really ticks me off is when im defence training, and naturally you flee a bit, then somone jumps in on the beastie you were training on (shoots a dirty glance at legolus).

Thats just plain obnoxious behaviour.

More spawns would be also good.

We have only:

3 Male orcs spawns.

2 Female orcs spawns.

3 Gargs spawns

Like 4 ogre spawns...

Considering number of players it is too low.

Regards.

there are 3 small gargs = outside vc, inside and garg cave

5 med = 1 outside vc, 2 inside and 2 in garg cave

5 large = same as med

quite lots of ogres = around 5 in tahrahji, 2 in vc and 2 in manor, i think 2 at skf

male orcs = quite a lot in tyrnim, 3 in catacomb, and some in tahraji cave

fem orcs = 1 in manor, 4 in votd temple and some in tahraji cave

The reason i dont like to share all to time with everybody is because most people just take it. They don't share. Like this one time i was having fun getting my a/d up and some jerk just came and didn't even speak of a word of sharing.