Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guiness

Guiness is Banned

Well, this is disappointing on a number of fronts:

1.)  I thought you were bringing "proof" of all your accusations;

2.)  I'm pissed off that I wasn't invited to any of the private invasions, especially the ones on LION guild map.

*I was banned basically for pissing off mods*   Its not true, you said a lot of shit on c6 and asked to be banned.

1) You are making accusations without evidence. 

2) Reread Tovin's topic, you'll see that the mods tried to help him, but he doesn't want to accept that the problem is in the computer/modem/provider.

3) About GF badge:  you're crazy, whenever there were invasions hards in EL, he was always there.

4) About private CherUT invasions: Whenever she did invasions hidden or not, I found the mobs hidden by myself, even when she hated me.

On 26/09/2022 at 8:47 PM, Kenshin said:

*I was banned basically for pissing off mods*   Its not true, you said a lot of shit on c6 and asked to be banned.

1) You are making accusations without evidence. 

2) Reread Tovin's topic, you'll see that the mods tried to help him, but he doesn't want to accept that the problem is in the computer/modem/provider.

3) About GF badge:  you're crazy, whenever there were invasions hards in EL, he was always there.

4) About private CherUT invasions: Whenever she did invasions hidden or not, I found the mobs hidden by myself, even when she hated me.

Edited by Guiness

14 minutes ago, Guiness said:

Have all the evidence i need m8 read the post im just waiting to see what they deny first ;)

What a bunch of horse hockey.  You've been saying you have proof for months and this big post was coming to out everyone!  It's just full of more unfounded ranting and accusations.  What a disappointing expose'.  I was really hoping for something juicy :(

2 hours ago, Guiness said:

Have all the evidence i need m8 read the post im just waiting to see what they deny first ;)

0) * If somebody skipped reading his text and started reading comments, it's just bunch of crying without any proof, YW

1) 1st thing i am probably going to deny is this one "i dont care enough anymore im done of putting time and money into a game" i doubt you have ever put a penny into a game, which didn't come , from selling gold coins, from borrowed character, but that's behind the point.

2) 2nd thing, i am going to deny on, you have never beat me, the reason, why invance MB rule was brang up, because untill that, radu didn't know about it

3) If you didn't care no more, you wouldn't just leave, u r just pissed, that's all

4) @ NCa , i was waiting there 2 days untill u log back, and than ur "brother" took spot u logged off, u should blame him, or better, don't log there and go back to storage as everybody else does OR wear the rosto, "without rostos which is just to stiff radu out of money and rostos." and you wanna stuff back? what is difference?

5) looks like i missed all the private invasions :(

6) weird, i dissagree with half of community, even w/ revi sometimes , and i am still around...

Chatlog is a simple text file. Can be very easily edited by anyone to make it show anything they want it to show.

I don't know this player, just pointing out the ridiculousness of the claim of "concrete evidence"

On 26.09.2022 at 9:45 PM, Guiness said:

Everyone knows ghostface used to kill that MB solo everyday and when i began to beat him too it someone you didnt like you then made it an illegal rule for anyone to do so

I was rather camping MB on invances when GF stopped for a while and it was when radu banned it.

So it had nothing to do with GF. It was just... bad to do so, lol.