Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elke

More fun thanks to Selain

So we had Sun Tzu day and we had an invasion, or rather two concurrent ones thanks to Selain.

There was one uncapped in SRM and there was a cap<=80 in Palon Vertas' underground maps. It was an invasion which I enjoyed a lot and I just wanted to say a big "thank you" for all the effort and care which went into it in preparation but also and especially during the invasion.

The PV undergrounds is funny map with several entrances distributed over Palon Vertas, one close to storage. When we entered, we found nice hordes of Ogres and Black Panthers. Later there were Falcons, Polar Bears, Armed Female Orcs, Phantom Warriors, Trolls and to spice it up a handful of Fluffies and Cyclops in the later phases.

The fluffies got me once in dis cooldown - shit happens. Thus I told Selain, that multi - combat would be nice so that we could team up. Yeah :-)

Well, there Selain then told us, that in the central spot of PV there were some mobs still waiting after we cleared the main area beneath the town. Sweet!. And there we got it, the multi-combat. I realised it only when I was suddendly beaten by 4 mobs simultaneously :D - it wasn't healthy at all, but exactly what I asked for :-)

But Selain cares - and much to my surprise even hand-delivered my cheap augmented armour and the essies from my DB to Idaloran storage where I prepped for entering the undergrounds once again in order to re-join our jolly group of pest controllers :-)

So, thanks Selain, you provided me with some excellent fun for surely over an hour (I lost track of time really), you taught me with this invasion that I can (meanwhile) well fight armed female orcs quite well, especially when I drain their life...

Thanks and kudos!

Yes tyvm Ace - was awesome fun - the day started with clearing the WVF invasion - and ended clearing SRM.

Lots of fun and some awesome times - esp at start of SRM as fully equipped ranger - dodging drags - ty to the tank!

(But must confess was glad to see IL=0 this morning - RL gets a chance!)

Been alot of fun thanks to Selain recently. I wonder whats next :D

Selain is awesome. And Was great fun clearing central PV with Celenthil & Elke.

And i love the small oddities Selain those, like spawn leprecahuns on me, give me a pet fluffy to kill & shipwreck me in north PA.

His & Maxines Invasions have been my favourite to date.

SRM invasion was very nice, so nice, that i almost skip invance :) More like that!

You should have done.... I was left alone there in peace - got 130 ssless kills (still no drop) was lovely.

Also got called on to help in pv with some uncapped clops... but that's a different story.

Let us not forget Mortos. Awesome invasions lately.

TY :)

Don't say 'sup evil dude'. that makes him spawn MCW on your face! :bangwall: Fun though