Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

New Very Specific Set of Emotes

Hi

Was thinking it would be great to see at gatherings musical/entertainment emotes being used.

1. Lute Player , strumming on a lute

2.Woodwind player playing a flute

3. Some sort of medieval drum emote

Also a juggling emote and sword swallowing emote , fire breathing emote that sort of thing.

Shop purchased emotes, not the most useful thing in the world but would look great to see a band and some entertainers on IP for incoming players

Hi

Was thinking it would be great to see at gatherings musical/entertainment emotes being used.

Maybe you can submit some graphical/animation set ? I think it's such a typical suggestion who can be made by players (and not devs/admins) and submit to radu :)

And tbh i don't know where you can find the actual specification about emotes programming... (which file, graphic processing etc)

And why not try to make a contest ? Every Player who did a "good" emote have the name published in the forum (giving a price like rosto would prolly not be fair regarding of other players who don't know how to programming)

What did you think about that ?

And why not try to make a contest ? Every Player who did a "good" emote have the name published in the forum (giving a price like rosto would prolly not be fair regarding of other players who don't know how to programming)

Personally I don't see anything unfair with rewarding a person winning a contest. On the other hand I don't think turning it into a contest is a good idea.

Hm..i've always wanted to have musical instruments. This might be possible, will think about it!

It's also good without the instruments. This way we could play air guitar! :D