Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maxine

An 120-140 Instance

In this thread Korrode made a suggestion for what a new instance could look like. When combined with the mountain instance map (already exists) this would be a great and quick (I hope) addition to the game.

Please consider this to give the 120-140 bracket a chance at some instance fun.

Seconded. I am slowly closing to 120 cap and I'd hate to be only cannonfodder and rostogoldropper for the next 10 a/d levels.

I support Maxine's idea, reasons were already displayed in the thread she quoted.

The pr0 instance is basically done by ppl with at least 135+ a/d (more like 140+ even).

So we need something for the ppl caught in between.

I stopped my a/d training for like 3 months to not drop out of 100-120 instance, but thought it was time to move on finally. A 120-140 instance would be a great addition for many ppl in this a/d range. I already feel the urge to hit at least 130 a/d right now :)

I have also slowed my training to stay in the 100-120 instance. I find myself playing less overall, possibly because of that. It would be great to see a 120-140 instance.

Great idea but i'm not sure if there are enough people in the 120-140s catagory

Edited by BOO

Great idea but i'm not sure if there are enough people in the 120-140s catagory

lol, are you serious?

but I don't like the idea, spawns would get flooded by all those ppl who stopped training :P

i agree there should be a 120-140 instance, maybe invance, too.

it seems the 120-140 would have to be designed more like the 100+ and 100-120 instances and require 4-5 players to run. if it was designed like the wtf instance and was based on 10+ players i don't know how often it would be run.

i agree there should be a 120-140 instance, maybe invance, too.

it seems the 120-140 would have to be designed more like the 100+ and 100-120 instances and require 4-5 players to run. if it was designed like the wtf instance and was based on 10+ players i don't know how often it would be run.

oh yeah for sure a regular instance in line with the rest of them.