Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nocturne

Forgotten Password

Hi,

Im Nathan and i've stopped playing for awhile... now im comming back... but, saddly I lost my password...

I would like to know how i can retrieve it?

I heard i would have to pay a US$ 5 fee

If that's true I will not come back, because that should be a free and normal and NEEDED feature on the LOGIN SCREEN!

Best Regards

See ya

Hi,

Im Nathan and i've stopped playing for awhile... now im comming back... but, saddly I lost my password...

I would like to know how i can retrieve it?

I heard i would have to pay a US$ 5 fee

If that's true I will not come back, because that should be a free and normal and NEEDED feature on the LOGIN SCREEN!

Best Regards

See ya

As far as I know that is the only way... and you will need to provide information such as what you have in store/inv and where you are.

As for it being free - The rest of the game is free... and forgetting your pw is your fault

In addition, you playing the game doesn't require the administrators to spend time on you.

Retrieving your password that you forgot does mean they have to spend time exclusively on you, and that's what you pay for.

That's not my fault if they dont have a recovering pwd system...

EVERY GAME does...

but nvm i will not pay for a feature that should be free...

see ya EL...

the administrators dont know how to make money here...

EVERY GAME does...

Obviously not...

Now here is the interesting thing...if you are talking about the Nocturne character, it's ingame and active and has been.

EVERY GAME does...

Obviously not...

Now here is the interesting thing...if you are talking about the Nocturne character, it's ingame and active and has been.

Tell me one that charge to retrieve password...

That's just ridiculous...

You guys can't administrate a game.

Sell it to google.com or something...

See ya

Small hint, stop acting like a douche, and the mods are more likely to try and help you.

Entropy is the only one that will help him. The PW recovery system is to pay him and convince him that it is really your character. He and I are they ONLY ones that have access to passwords, and he has that responsibility.. Of course if someone does piss off all the mods, then Entropy is not likely to look favorably on their case.

Small hint, stop acting like a douche, and the mods are more likely to try and help you.

Entropy is the only one that will help him. The PW recovery system is to pay him and convince him that it is really your character. He and I are they ONLY ones that have access to passwords, and he has that responsibility.. Of course if someone does piss off all the mods, then Entropy is not likely to look favorably on their case.

That's what i call impartiality.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this