Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
van_binsbergen

new quest idea

early morning.. good coffee, got me an idea

A quest (like new manu quest) with more than one skill needed. can be long and complicated cause the reward is an EXTRA god that you can serve. perk of gods than..

an option too: gods have are no longer enemies. so you can have every god you want

(willing to help develope the quest)

Edited by van_binsbergen

I like the idea, a combination of different skills to be able to get the 'god perk'.

Some high level things should be involved, like manu, crafting etc.

Some people trained on their skills very hard, so when they are able to create high level items, i think they desirve also a 'reward' for all that training.

I like the original idea.

However, I don't think the gods will stop being enemies for you just because you completed a quest. This unfornately means that you will be quite limited in what extra god you can choose.

Does this suggestion include the godless? EXTRA god so from zero to one? Hihi
No. You are prohibited from having any gods :P

I like the original idea.

However, I don't think the gods will stop being enemies for you just because you completed a quest. This unfornately means that you will be quite limited in what extra god you can choose.

Does this suggestion include the godless? EXTRA god so from zero to one? Hihi
No. You are prohibited from having any gods :P

indeed no gods, no benefit for you!

Radu: but you can always buy the removal from shop!

looking at the enemies, you can have at most 4 old fashioned gods, e.g. Aluwen, Elandria, Glilin and Unolas, plus Jayden or La Forge, for a grand total of 5 gods

I'd say make it a perk that did one or both of the following:

Increases your % gain from gods from 20% to 25%~

or

Allows you to serve up to 2 gods who are enemies. IE: Alluwen + mortos at the same time.

Call it - Enemy of my Enemy perk.

Hello all,

First thing, godless perk means no gods for you. Period. You got your 8 pickpoints, be happy with it. =)

Personally, I love this idea.

I don't think increasing the exp bonus or allowing simultaneous worship of enemy gods would be good. Those gods are all super persnickety as it is... I don't see them changing.

I like the idea of a very difficult quest. Maybe expensive items, perhaps just very, very risky. Something that can be done by fighters OR pacifists, but takes a lot of work or danger.

"Pious perk: Can choose a fourth god - Not removed by reset". If perhaps this is seen as too big of an advantage without enough drawbacks, whenever you pick a fourth god, he/she could be hesitant to take you on as a worshiper since you're already serving three others and will require you to get double or triple everything for his/her quests.

This seems really balanced, in my opinion. There is a lot of hassle involved, so it's not just something that everyone will go get, or use if they have it. You have to go on an adventure to get it. Your choice for your fourth god is EXTREMELY limited because of all the divine infighting. You can't just drop and pick up gods willy nilly, because your fourth will always be a lot of work. However, you get that sweet, sweet %20 extra exp on something.

Your thoughts, radu? =)

Jayim_Duinara

[Edit: notice that I said 'takes a lot of work' not 'takes a lot of luck, or chance'. I don't mind slaving away for an obscene amounts of hours to reach a definite and absolutely certain goal, but I hate doing ANYTHING that's results are randomly generated; there isn't anyway to gauge your progress on something random, and you might NEVER get the right result]

Edited by Jayim_Duinara