Eternal Lands Official Forums
Elf_Ninja

Ring of Speed Hax

So was thinking today and came up with this idea now that the potion is back in the game why not use it in this way too:

Ring of Speed Hax

10 gold rings

6 potions of speed hax

20 feasting potions

Creates 10 rings

Crafting lvl 80

Artificial 7

Magic 5

EMU 1

These rings would offer same effect as speed hax but for a limited time(TBD) and with cool down which either doesn't start till you have stopped running or is longer then the total run time.

Just a thought flame away....

Not many use the potion (from what i have seen) would be just another useless item that would piss of ent if he adds it :confused:

Not bad idea tho - just think it wont be used

Not many use the potion (from what i have seen) would be just another useless item that would piss of ent if he adds it :confused:

Not bad idea tho - just think it wont be used

Au contraire, mon ami.

I guess, if this item is implemented, it might be used, because it has some advantages the potion doesnt has.

Let the speed hax effect stay for 30 seconds, that should be enough to flee from KF. And let the cooldown be 5 minutes, and you have a nice and cheap way to flee from combat once every 5 minutes, which doesnt need excessive food.

And it's cheaper than the potion.

Do you think that ppl won't use such a ring?

Piper

Yea, i dont think people would use it - could be wrong but i really dont think they would use it

If it was something like:

Ring of Speed Hax - Last 1 hour, food must be positive. When under 0 food lvl effect were off. (Food would go down normally 1-3 per min)

Yeah intention in adding the feasting pots is that it would take the place of it using food bar. but the effect would only last a certain period of time. Food value put into the ring tho should be equivalent to the time the effect lasts.

I could think of many applications not just pk that people could use this for.

So was thinking today and came up with this idea now that the potion is back in the game why not use it in this way too:

Ring of Speed Hax

10 gold rings

6 potions of speed hax

20 feasting potions

Creates 10 rings

Crafting lvl 80

Artificial 7

Magic 5

EMU 1

These rings would offer same effect as speed hax but for a limited time(TBD) and with cool down which either doesn't start till you have stopped running or is longer then the total run time.

Just a thought flame away....

Prob one of the best ideas for running actually ..... i would love to get like 100k of em >..>