Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MasterZen

New spell, New perk

So i don't know if the perk is suggested before, but didnt have the time to read all the posts of the past few weeks/months/years..

So i had some time at work so i thought let me think of something new in EL. i still like the game as it is and don't have the need of something to be renewed or added, but i did think of 2 things that would be nice in my opinion.

The cotu perk, well it says it all, it will have everything the red cape gives, but gives u the possibiltiy to wear the nmt and have the perk, so u dont have to choose?

But then again, the nmt perk is available also, only the 7 pp's is imo too much, so i would say let the cotu perk be 4-5 pp's? Or change the nmt perk to 4-5 pp's needed??

Then the distance spell:

When ur fighting 1 opponent its not always fun to have a 2nd or maybe even 3rd opponent to join in, but maybe u do like 2 opponents only rather not have a 3rd to join in.. Well use the spell and a magnetic field will help u to make the 2nd 3rd monster not to attack u..

Maybe make it not?? work in PK since pk bashing seems to be a real hype in KF..

Well i will make some edits once i get home and have time to work it out a bit better, then again i dont know if it will be possible to add this into game nor if there is a plan to make new spells/perks at all..

But give ur thoughts on it and if its not worth the discussion then delete this topic :)

Edited by MasterZen

So i don't know if the perk is suggested before, but didnt have the time to read all the posts of the past few weeks/months/years..

So i had some time at work so i thought let me think of something new in EL.....

lol? :)

I'd rather see CotU engineerable (or a different skill if you wish) with ingredients around 5k.

I believe there would be a decent market for them :)

I'd rather see CotU engineerable (or a different skill if you wish) with ingredients around 5k.

I believe there would be a decent market for them :P

tailoring :)

if cotu perk, every pker will take it so brod/bods will be useless, unless perk costs alot and alot of pps ( 30+ ^^ )

I thought the whole point of perks and capes was strategy...you are supposed to have to choose.

I thought the whole point of perks and capes was strategy...you are supposed to have to choose.

right on ais, please close the topic :)

In order to have that cape in the game, I had to add a perk (the COTU perk). The reason I only allowed it as being bound to an object was so that players would have to chose between different items they wear.

In order to have that cape in the game, I had to add a perk (the COTU perk). The reason I only allowed it as being bound to an object was so that players would have to chose between different items they wear.

great idea you had there ! Strategy is a way to add more fun to this game and you succeeded in that manner, and for that i for one salute you !

Two fingers up ! t(-_-t)

All the capes should be available for manu/tailor/eng w/e

This would imo help to get rid of some resources and it would help the economy. PLus it would be nice adition to the game if ppl would be able to make them

Edit: typos

Edited by Istiach

All the capes should be available for manu/tailor/eng w/e

This would imo help to get rid of some resources and it would help the economy. PLus it would be nice adition to the game if ppl would be able to make them

I kinda like how it is now. But ever since having read that expensive PCC building book (for engineers), I have been wanting to mix a cloak >.<

CotU just seems like a nice one since it breaks so often. And I expect PCC will be too expensive for me to mix anyway if we ever get it..

So i had some time at work so i thought let me think of something new in EL.....

lol? :)

Nah, having time to think about a suggestion for EL, and having time to read ~1 year of topics is a big difference :)

Edited by MasterZen

I think now a days no one can "choose" not wear a cotu on PKmaps. Before low level fighters could choose a mirror or a BP cape to turn the odds a bit but now is COTU or loose an expensive item. I dont agree with COTU perk cause it really would turn brod useless .. but i think that should exist other items (mostly medallions) to give to the player another choice for a positive perk.

I suggest to create a NMT medallion (breakable with a low rate), a BP medallion, Evanescense medallion, etc ..

I also dont think those medallions should give any other protection .. so ppl would have to choose +2 accu +2 armor +30 life OR a nice perk to help in fight ..

other possibility and create a COTU medallion and leave the capes (so out of pk maps ppls could not use 2 perks aginast monsters). This is preferrible cause the oponets would not know if u r or not using the medallion so they would give a shot to try to break the oponent's items.