Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Bot that expired and that will expire this month.

February:

Treasurer, JezeBelle

Passion, Pyewacket

fame_store, creative

Adarah, Melchloren

Alula, Eden

March:

Duvel,Ghrae

Princess_Legend, LadyBea

Meep_Meep, Darc0 and Agrilles

Unforgivin, Ozmondius

April:

Annihilator, JaxBot

subucni, light_grenade

safe, WeaverDAS

fidjit, tiwaz

BirdBot, JBird

Sava, Dejan

Fashions, BooBoo

Evilshalo, Dman

acro, spodek_dw

weaselturd, looter

I am going to lock the bots that expired in February and March on Monday, if they are not paid. If they get locked, you will need to pay a 20 bucks unlock fee.

If I made any mistake, please let me know.

Is there some way we can improve this? I realize it's up to the bot owners to remember, and it's nice of you to send reminders. But, I must admit, after a year I forget too (I have to search emails, paypal, etc...)

Is it possible to have a web page, or something, that keeps a complete list so people can check it on a regular basis? This might also reduce the number of times you have to remind people...

Just a thought :medieval:

Alula paid for. 13 April 2009 via paypal :P

edit: please change owner name to yours truly. tnx!!! :medieval:

Edited by DibClark

dogbreath, why dont you just write an alert into your botcode that pm's you daily when theres just a month left before you need to renew the fee? surely that isnt too hard for a coder of your calibre? sorry for the offtopic

dogbreath, why dont you just write an alert into your botcode that pm's you daily when theres just a month left before you need to renew the fee? surely that isnt too hard for a coder of your calibre? sorry for the offtopic

Yes, I intend to add a field to the database to let the bot owners enter the last time the paid, and give them an alert. However, there are still people who don't remember, and would like a place to verify this before they enter it. It would also be nice so they can have a place to validate it, in case they want to.

But, I appreicate your suggestion.

TY :P

Yes, I intend to add a field to the database to let the bot owners enter the last time the paid, and give them an alert. However, there are still people who don't remember, and would like a place to verify this before they enter it. It would also be nice so they can have a place to validate it, in case they want to.

But, I appreicate your suggestion.

TY :P

and there is still problem if you buy a paid bot, but the previous owner did not his paperwork good enought, so check from The Game/The Shop would help with it too :P

I have managed Adarah for over 4 years now, but traditionally guildies have made the payments to keep her online. Melchloren has not really played in several months now, so none of us was told that her payment was up. I found out about this today through a very extended grapevine. I am going to try and cobble together a payment today.

Edit: done

Edited by Drakos7

Transaction ID: 7KP37472X5293153T

The payment for your purchase from Eternal Lands Development Team has been completed.

Paid sorry its late was on Holiday :goofy:

Tiz