Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cilestiel

EVTR Toll

I did a few searches for EVTR and Toll but could not find what this is about.

I was Picking up uslfur in the mine in EVTR, which was crouded and thought of an IDEA, we need to get rid of gold in EL? why not charge 10gc to go down there,

RP:

The Owner of the building has found people breaking into his property, and has decided to charge for the dammages in his foundation caused by the constant mining, but he is greedy and will alwayse charge

an NPC could be put in front of a door placed over a hole in the wall and when you talk to him he asks for 10gc and transports you like the c2 c1 boats,

This will take a small ammount of money out of the game, and I believe that people will still go there due to the conveniance.

What do you think?

This toll would not be paid by harvesters, but by consumers of ore and FEs IMO. It would further increase the price of iron ore, thus making greater margin between expenses and price of final products.

The downside i can see is that ppl will go to other places and make them even more crowded and EVTR might be less populated...

Not that 10gc is alot of money, you'll probably get that from MN while mining so making an NPC just for that would be a big waste of time and charging more would only make ppl go away so bad idea imo..

Prices would not go up because 1 place in the whole game is charging

(So soon after) KJ got essentially shut down as an iron source, miners there moved to EVTR, yes, it would. Those "1 changes" add up in the long run, but add up drastically done so soon after each other.

What do you think?
its neither funny nor helpful , just try again :icon13:
And don't just replace EVTR with MM or you'll get a rat bite :P Edited by LabRat

What secret in EVTR? Why was I not told?? :P

:rolleyes: Because it's a secret, der!! ;)

Doesn't seem worth it. People will go elsewhere. And not only that, wouldn't the npc give away the fact that tehre is a secret there? (ignoring this thread lol)

And, its there a general idea to make c2 MORE popular? get MORE people to c2 and off c1? Seems like this would encourage people to not come to c2. I know evtr iron has brought a bunch of noob's off c2. aka, they found otu about it and moved from cc.

Why not put in an npc, you pay a fee to be made non-pkable in nc pk cave. Hey, would encourage people to go somewhere else. Albit back to c1.