Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Affliction

Positive Perk Removal Stones

Because, like I already said, the people I've met at higher OA consider positive perks a burden but don't want to reset? Like, MM.

Edited by Aphistolas

But just because they can be a burden doesnt mean that we should be losing pp from them that we have spent,not gained like neg perks, just to remove them?we would be better off not removing them at all than not get pp back from them

:)

The burden from positive perks, Aphistolas, comes mainly from having spent pickpoints to get those positive perks, which means that less pickpoints could have been put into attributes.

Any positive perk removal stones (if ever implemented) should give the full amount of pickpoints back, imo.

If they would give less (or no) pickpoints back, you would totally lose pickpoints out of your build.

The negative side-effect of some positive perks will definitely not be worth totally losing pickpoints out of your build, at higher oa levels (>>100) you'd feel that for sure; I'd rather #reset than that.

All perks (whether positive or negative) have positive and negative effects, and any perk removal stone should just undo the taking of the perk.

When me and my friend formulated this idea. the whole point was to get the pp's back for the perks..

it only makes sense..

@aphistolas, ok. if im at a really High OA.. and i hate that i spent the pp's on MM b/c i dont need it now.. WHY would i spend 300k gc's on a stone.. earn up the pp's. and use it.. just to get rid of the perk. that is not hurting me and im just mad that i spent the pp's on it to begin with... no sense at all.

no i would want to spend 300k gc's and use the stone to gain the lost pp's.. thus relieving my burden.. not creating a deeper one by wasting gc's and pp's to try and get rid of it..

its like trying to pay off credit card debt with the same credit card you in debt on...

thats a good point.

It would be really good if just the mm stone would be dropped by monsters (invasion)

and maybe the other ones from a npc or the wraith.

I think that the mm stone should only be dropped by invasion monsters because its probably going to be the one most used and more people want it.

thats a good point.

It would be really good if just the mm stone would be dropped by monsters (invasion)

I think that the mm stone should only be dropped by invasion monsters because its probably going to be the one most used and more people want it.

I think that every positive perk removal stone(if ever implemented) shall be npc sell only. Or maybe the wraith on IP shall have an option, to remove positive perk. And you should pay as much 100kgc as much pp's you get back. So 500k for mm or excavator perk or 700k for a NMT perk and so on.

thats a good point.

I think that every positive perk removal stone(if ever implemented) shall be npc sell only. Or maybe the wraith on IP shall have an option, to remove positive perk. And you should pay as much 100kgc as much pp's you get back. So 500k for mm or excavator perk or 700k for a NMT perk and so on.

Since that is a nice moneysink, that's problably what will be implented.

thats a good point.

Since that is a nice moneysink, that's problably what will be implented.

yes :P its what i suggested but no one ever listen to mi :blush::) :) :P lol

we know too much gc ingame...

@aphistolas : lol about the mm perk wanted to be removed by high level player, it must be a rare case i guess, and that mm perk doesn't allow em to multi :P

edit typo

Edited by Michic0_oL

maybe invasion tokens could have a use for this... for every pickpoint the perk is you need an invasion token, so you would need 7 invasion tokens to get rid of NMT etc, then just trade them to ent to remove the perk.

maybe invasion tokens could have a use for this... for every pickpoint the perk is you need an invasion token, so you would need 7 invasion tokens to get rid of NMT etc, then just trade them to ent to remove the perk.

yeah sounds nice... :brooding:

As more invasion tokens are found availability shall increase, price shall decrease. Dont base the price of a removal stone on an item that has the ability to fluctuate.

Overall, this is an awesome idea that I have been thinking about. There should be removal stones for all perks negative AND positive.

As more invasion tokens are found availability shall increase, price shall decrease. Dont base the price of a removal stone on an item that has the ability to fluctuate.

Overall, this is an awesome idea that I have been thinking about. There should be removal stones for all perks negative AND positive.

But only having invasion tokens being used for one thing is kinda worthless, also radu could change the drop rates accordingly