Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Affliction

A Little Appreciation

i would just like to say thank you to radu roja and all those who help out making this game the great game that it is today... it has grown so much in the past years.. lol. when i 1st started i remember the best armor you could buy was iron plate armor and not counting magical swords.. the best sword was a titanium serp... i remember when c2 was like 3 maps. and was more of a secret than it is now... i know alot of hard work has went in to making this game what it is. and i appreciate it so much..( i also try to suppor it by buying stuff from the store when i can afford it. :P )

i was just wondering if anyone else had any fond memories of the past in this game.. and if they wanted to express any thanks or appreciation?

Psh, those memories aren't old at all.

Oh, you spelled appreciation wrong :):P

I guess I'll fix it for you.

I'd like to thank all the Devs and Mods for their excellent work too. They maintain order and keep the game interesting, definitely a good job :P

Got a few fond memories... I remember in particular when my guildie gave me 5000 FE ings... back then, 5000 FEs seemed like so much lol ;) Sitting in Desert Pines storage mixing them for a few hours was actually kinda cool. I remember selling my first EFE too, 6.5kgc was so much money back then... :)

Edit: Psst, Acelon, you're not supposed to capitalise every word :ph34r:

Edited by Aphistolas

Oh, you spelled appreciation wrong :ph34r::)

hmm.. seems old to me.. been over a year at least....anyways.. seems like forever and a day ago to me...

P.S. just a guy trying to express a little thanks and i get bashed on my spelling . :P

Edited by jizzy

Oh, you spelled appreciation wrong :ph34r::)

hmm.. seems old to me.. been over a year at least....anyways.. seems like forever and a day ago to me...

P.S. just a guy trying to express a little thanks and i get bashed on my spelling . :P

Good spelling is always appreciated ;)

Oh, you spelled appreciation wrong :lurker::whistle:

P.S. just a guy trying to express a little thanks and i get bashed on my spelling . :D

Good spelling is always appreciated ;)

LOL. i guess so. :P