Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

Suggestion - Regarding Hazmat Storages.

I'll be blunt.

Remove them from the game. Allow dung/mercury to be placed in normal storages.

You know it makes sense.

#Edit:

1. Makes Eng slighty cheaper.

2. Makes mines cheaper for PK'ers.

3. Easier to alch Spirit/Death essences.

4. Makes KF useful again. (Some more PK.)

Edited by Chosen

i completely agree with this, making those essences is annoying, and if you only wanna mix 100 up going to a hazmat sto seems a lot of effort.

I must agree, since they came out I have not used them once. Instead of making my own DEs/SEs I just buy.

I must agree, since they came out I have not used them once. Instead of making my own DEs/SEs I just buy.

So I guess someone is making them then. :D

Can't say I am fond of the hazmat storages, but that is for selfish reasons, ie it makes it harder to deal with those ings. Other than that, I can't really think of a reason to get rid of them.

S.

One concern with combining them is that I expect normal storages to get more crowded as more people start using those items, and sitting at normal storages to make stuff. People are already complaining that mainy of the normal storages are too crowded.

One concern with combining them is that I expect normal storages to get more crowded as more people start using those items, and sitting at normal storages to make stuff. People are already complaining that mainy of the normal storages are too crowded.

Maybe, but there are alot of storages in-game. and some empty storages too. I think if people were worried about it, they would go somewhere alittle less crowded. Not hard to find. At one point today there was 3 people sat in DP storage, and the odd person came in/out.

The HM storages could always be converted into normal ones, they are a little far away, but peacful.

And this change would benifit alot of people: Fighters, alchers, engineers, harvesters.

Great suggestion imo,

Maybe we'll see some more people

at the merc. spawn like in the old good days :P

It is a good suggestion, if creating the npcs and these separate hazmat sto's didn't take a lot of time&effort, I think it's worth changing. :P

its a good suggeestion tbh, both alchers and pkers would have to win from this

It'll be easier to make des/ses and PKers would have something besides ants to kill on boring days :P

Not to mention another form of (low) income for fighters.

*waits for Ent to reply..*

I like separate storages, i don't think that engineering or alchemy production needs any boost. Just wait until more items get put there, they will be used.