Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
monneyman

Hey Missing person.

Hey i was looking in the offical eternal lands site in the developers section and i was looking at moderators and past moderators your missing someone he is a guy that always helped me with everything.

can anyone guess

So someone helped you. And he may or may not have been a mod... or a developer... or maybe just some really nice helper. And it was in a game that's been running 4+ years and was sometime in that. And it was a guy (actually useful data there). And can we make a guess.

Interesting. Perhaps you should just review your chat logs.

Seriously, would have been better if you'd just pm a mod-or myself- about it. It does happen that we miss people, not on purpose..just hard to keep track and be organized at all times.

Was probably one of the previous appearances of Kheres (Anshar, Gilean, Vanyel) or Acelon (Lord_Vermor). :P

It would be more helpful to just tell us. Of course it isn't intentional and we would prefer to correct the mistake as soon as possible, rather than play guessing games.

And here I was thinking that someone had finally noticed that I was MIA (from the "past moderators" section) after all this time. :D

Edited by crusadingknight

And here I was thinking that someone had finally noticed that I was MIA (from the "past moderators" section) after all this time. :D

We still lub you?

And here I was thinking that someone had finally noticed that I was MIA (from the "past moderators" section) after all this time. :P

Ugh! See? :D

(You should have said something :P, but then again, those who don't toot their own horn are the best ones :P )

(You should have said something :P, but then again, those who don't toot their own horn are the best ones :P )

I noticed months ago, but I somehow always find something much more productive to do. Plus, my name is on that page twice already. :P

EDIT: Or maybe I'm just blind, and somehow aways overlooked my name because of the underscore. :D (Pattern-matching eyes, anyone? Weird that I'd read Crannog's name without noticing my own.)

Edited by crusadingknight