Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

The Christmas week events

I would like to thank to all who participated in all the events in past week. You made me want to run them (for most of the time ;p ) and enjoying them.

I can't express my gratitude for help of 3 people: Roja, Acelon and Thyralax (ladies first, duh). Without their work and help there was no chance to run all events we had. Thank you:)

I cannot list all winners and their prizes. Thus, I will not. Congratulations to all of you!

Once again, thanks and see you during some other events in near future:)

Oh, side note:

we had many hide and seeks;

some Kheres-killings;

2 invasions;

3 trivias;

lots of fun:>

Edited by Kheres

Thank you Kheres for hosting such cool events and and injecting fun into the game \o/...keep them coming!

\o/ Gerbildart \o/

I enjoyed the events, thanks kheres, and the others that helped him.

If i may mention one thing though kheres, the find-mes today were slightly annoying. I really don't think it was your fault, more the fault of those spamming the channel. And though I think your yes/no/maybe question thing was great it was very frusterating with everyone yelling out all the questions at the same time. I suppose you could say this added challenge to the game, and I guess it did, but it made it less fun for me. Maybe if you did something like that in the future you could limit to one question per person, or just change something to spare us all from people asking 'R U IN C2?!?!' a million times :omg:

Though i suppose such things just come no matter how you run the event. It was enjoyable and I can't wait to see more events in the future :P

thanks kheres you were a top host - i really like your tricky hints and clues :)

im really happy i was lucky enough to win a hat in the last event, thanks!

I won the last one :P

Thanks for the contests Kheres, and of course Roja, Acelon and Thyralax as well :)

I did many of the events and enjoyed all of them, even though I had to wait till the last one to win xD

i didn't win any events, i tried to take part in them but its damn too hard :P great job to all of you mods :) keep it up :)

i especially like talking with kheres while he is holding events :)