Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JimP

Day of the PIGMI WARRIOR !

Ok, after viewing the events of this Sunday (mass Giant & Dragon attack in Bethel), I came up with this idea.

Could we have a NO DROP/BREAK day?

It took me FOREVER to get my MoL & CoL ... and as much as I wanted to jump in and play in Bethel, it wasn't worth loosing a CoL over. I'm too low level of Fighter to attempt such a feat. I don't mind the trips to Hell... there is usually someone casting Remote Heal when exiting.

Could you imagine the SWARM of low level fighters.... attacking a Dragon? :D:P

Or maybe 100 Noobs attacking LuciferX in PK Map? :)

(No disrespect Luc....you da man)

Just an idea to help get more people involved.... these mass events are cool... but sux to have to sit on the side and watch.

I dont like combination of those days.

In no drop u can still lose expensive weapons/armors coz some1 might brod them or nmt cape u use, or if u dont use nmt cape but red cape they can break by themselfs- so using them normally means money loss in exchange for big advantage in combat.

In no drop+no break there would be no dissadvantage in using them at all.

mp

stop complaining

Ok...you got me...all I'm doing is complaining... :icon13:

So what was your insightfull input? What have you added to the game with that wisened post of yours?

I'm not saying make EVERY no-drop day a no-break day....just throw one in once in awhile... so there can be MASS Mayhem!

It's just a thought... not a complaint.

You know, trying to make the game more fun by giving ideas, not just shooting holes in everyone elses. :pickaxe:

I just remember radu saying something like that if there is an no drop invasion its intended that items

get destroyed so some of em go out of the game and some new ones can enter the game.

its easy as that.

Im all with MP. we cant live in a apple-pie fluffy world. there has to be some disadvantages and im very

happy of that. else i would get bored of EL very fast.

no drop / no break / no more economy

I highly Doubt 6 hours would destroy the economy. I would agree that if there was a no drop/no break day. It would have to be also no expereince, or some kind of equal pentaly. Though I think we have enough special days as it is. I personly like the ordinary days...

we cant live in a apple-pie fluffy world.

Hopefully or I would have to stay on Isla Prima forever >.>

we cant live in a apple-pie fluffy world.

Hopefully or I would have to stay on Isla Prima forever >.>

Dont you do that allready? <_<

:P

Ok...if it was a no-drop/break day... I don't see XP being a big issue LOL

I've fought the dragon a few times already...and I don't even get 1 hit on him...and he kills me in 1 swipe.

So I'd be fine with no XP! I think the only people that would loose out would be High level fighters... when they are swarmed by 20 fighters...killing them all with a few hits.

I just think it would be an interesting day. (Noobs swarm Tahraji Desert! pkingDuck is being over run by 40 attackers! ) LOL

The attackers will probably never get a hit on him...if he's wearing his best armor. But he will rake in the xp...killing noobs by the 100's LOL (unless it's a no XP day)

So, what about a "no drop/70% chance to be PKable when leaving underworld"-day? :-)

If you dont want to be PKable, dont die, or die until not PKable anymore :brooding:

Well, j/k 30% ;-)

So, what about a "no drop/70% chance to be PKable when leaving underworld"-day? :-)

If you dont want to be PKable, dont die, or die until not PKable anymore :brooding:

Well, j/k 30% ;-)

[Lenny]...Nahhhhh[/Lenny]

No XP would be okay, IMO. Although I don't see this getting added, we already have these days.

Maybe the No drop/No break/No experience day could only happen during mass invasions, like with the massive Giant and Dragon vs Everyone war. Other then that, I really can't see a use for this day, other then to try out weapon/armor combinations.

True, and think of all the manuers/crafters/alchers who wouldn't get any exp.

I'm quite sure, they were referring to A/D exp only, otherwise, it would be way too silly.

True, and think of all the manuers/crafters/alchers who wouldn't get any exp.

I'm quite sure, they were referring to A/D exp only, otherwise, it would be way too silly.

Uh, if this idea ever were implemented - which, I doubt it would - I think it would apply to all skills.

This obviously isn't going to happen, thread death is imminent.