Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sywren

Vanity Items bought in store

So why not skin color all over? *Ahem* ... with the current bodily details, no enhancements, of course!

That's hilarious! :P Every newbie comes to IP naked! First clothes will be reward from Tutorial quest. Hehehe, that made my day, it really did.

I played a MMPOG called Project Entropia (now just called Entropia universe I think) and when you start out all you get is a plain orange jumpsuit which you can take off to the minimum of bra and knickers for girls and boxer shorts for men.

Tailoring (or manufacturing clothes) in that game is a big part of it so people wear all sorts and of course you do get those who do just run around in the underwear which isn't "against the rules" but is frowned upon by the community and just considered bad manners.

It's amazing how many times in local chat you see the words - "Put some clothes on!" :D

It's amazing how many times in local chat you see the words - "Put some clothes on!" :)

That's all we need. :rolleyes:

#abuse tehnekkidnoob is mooning ppl at the storage!

It's amazing how many times in local chat you see the words - "Put some clothes on!" :)

That's all we need. :P

#abuse tehnekkidnoob is mooning ppl at the storage!

roflmmfao awesome imagination :( i think its fine as it is.. i wouldnt go fighting

with the clothings from store anyways o_0 you cant have someone holding your hand

all the time.. one day you need to try walking alone and thinking about how to do the

next step.. (geez 24 hours without sleep bring the poet out of me)

let a poser tell you.. dont wear something while fighting that you really really dont wanna

lose *pats dragon armor and crown* :):P

yes mod capes cant be dropped but im not sure if they can break but anyways its stupid to wear a tira into battle since it gives u nothing. no def no hp no acc... so i dont see a point in wearing it into battle.

arent we going to be able to make these clothes in future under tailoring?? i can understand that people feel upset losing their rl money, but once theyre makable in game they have to be breakable i think

That's a good point. Tailoring changes the whole issue, if the same accessories that are bought can be made in-game. Still, Sygon's complaint began before tailoring was being generally discussed.

All the items (not services) in the shop, except for the books, can be lost. Rostos are lost when you die, the EFEs and stuff are lost when you fail or when your end product breaks, and so on.

There is no reason for an item to last forever.