Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

Marriage/Roommates *another idea for Player Owned Houses*

Again another Idea for player owned houses I know when we get like lots of members up that each and every one of us isn't going to be able to have a house so what if you could like marry someone in the game or get a room mate I know this will be a while from now because Player Owned Houses haven't been implemented but still one other idea I think is pretty good

LOL

and then we could have kids, and the newbies that create a character will become these kids, instead of just spawning near the Wraith, they will spawn out of Jen or Minai :)

/LOL

Yo I should get the first pick I suggested this idea

This suggestion wasn't in LOL mode but that commet sure was

yeah then we'll need divorce papers, and baby care center...... we won't be Eternal Lands anymore...more like Eternal Sims ;)

And we'd need to be able to buy diapers at the general store ;)

EDIT: now, there's an idea for the really annoying noobs :twisted:

but then, if you dont eat, will you still need fresh diapers? And can we manufacture diapers from rabbit fur and a thread? Can you wear another ring, when you have already put on your wedding ring? Will it have special powers, like keep female orcs away? "Sorry honey, look, I'm married"

So many questions....

But lets stay at least a tiny bit on topic. I think it may be an idea for much, much later. Definitely not something to worry about right now

yeah then we'll need  divorce papers, and baby care center...... we won't be Eternal Lands anymore...more like  Eternal Sims  :)

lol ahhh I understand but could we still have roommates cuz there wouldn't be enough room for 300-500 houses and once this game is done I know there won't be enough for like 5,000 houses so roommates would still be a good idea (and anyways I meant the marrying just to save room for houses not to be able to have babies and stuff like that and bla bla bla cuz babies that would just be WRONG in this game) Just think about this

well if ur married u better trust ur room mate! *creates a female character* Ha i now i have the best wife ever!

Instead of that why not just talk to the lady at the inn and get rooms there, not houses but rooms to own. There would be a certain number of rooms and you tell her which one you want to go to. You could have people over by inviting them to your room, talk to the innkeeper again to lock your room.

about the player owned houses (i believe i suggested them in the first place).. i've asked this many times without any real answer...

what will be the point? if its to keep us safe cuz monsters roam the streets at night, couldnt we just log off?