Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vytukas

Summoning

Hello, "Mix all" button doesn't work on summoning skill now.

My suggestion would be enabling it in:

• Summoning arenas
  • PK maps

i.e. where it is applicable and where the caster probably wants to do mass summoning

Hello, "Mix all" button doesn't work on summoning skill now.

It never did.

My suggestion would be enabling it in:

Summoning arenas

Maybe...

*PK maps
Yikes, no way. Already summoning is very powerful in pk, not to mention the lag.

Yikes, no way. Already summoning is very powerful in pk, not to mention the lag.

But a player with a reasonably fast connection and game practics can achieve almost the same as "mix all", except getting some RSI :confused:

Please can we have this... Works for crafting, alch etc. Summoning should be the same.

It's not quite the same though. Summons affect other people, automixing health essence does not.

I can see it having a use and being fair in a summons arena but I don't like the idea of somebody spam summoning wherever they choose.

It's not quite the same though. Summons affect other people, automixing health essence does not.

fair in a summons arena but I don't like the idea of somebody spam summoning wherever they choose.

Health essences are a huge part of pk.

:confused:

You were saying how auto mixing he does not effect people, it does because that he is being made faster and therefore it is a effecting people in fighting.

"Mix all" most likely doesn't work because of the spam it may produce.

*imagines a n00b hitting "Mix all" in Isla Prima.... massive rabbit spam* And not to mention the summoning messages :confused:

Having it enabled in summoning arenas may be fine though.

You were saying how auto mixing he does not effect people, it does because that he is being made faster and therefore it is a effecting people in fighting.

Use common sense, she meant summons affect players straight forward, not indirectly (like HEs)....

Edited by Sistema

:confused:

I'm talking about the actual process of mixing, not use of items afterwards. That comparison is apples to oranges.

Here's the god saying mix all isn't supposed to work for summons for the reasons listed above (Sistema et al.): click me.

However, I think it would be a nice feature in non pk summon areas.

*imagines a n00b hitting "Mix all" in Isla Prima.... massive rabbit spam* And not to mention the summoning messages :pinch:

A n00b hitting mix-all would probably fail and about the msgs idk why do we need them...I see no good in "Playex summoned a spam" on ppls screen 100 times

Here's the god saying mix all isn't supposed to work for summons for the reasons listed above (Sistema et al.): click me.

He serves a swell point (Entophy). I would NEVER want the mix all in the summon feature. I am sorry for those who don't agree. 0.o

*imagines a n00b hitting "Mix all" in Isla Prima.... massive rabbit spam* And not to mention the summoning messages :cry:

A n00b hitting mix-all would probably fail and about the msgs idk why do we need them...I see no good in "Playex summoned a spam" on ppls screen 100 times

Rabbits don't fail from what I know =]

He serves a swell point (Entophy). I would NEVER want the mix all in the summon feature. I am sorry for those who don't agree. 0.o

Have you tried summoning 1200 rabbits in 6 trips to the summoning arena - course you want mix all!

Edit: Just to clarify I mean ONLY in the summoning arenas.

Edited by neildog

A mix all in summoning (non-PK) arena would be much appreciated. I level summoning primarily through use of these arenas. For the same RSI reasons as the alch/manu/etc "mix all" button came into being, it would be nice (if possible) to have "mix all" work when in summoning arena.

Yes, I like it, but ONLY in the arenas. Most everything previously said about spam is true.

Maybe remove text about summoned creatures?

Summon on pk maps are powerful, but ppl use only stones, true summoners could use their skills to mass summon on pk maps and be dangerous too ;).