Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

El Patch 3

When i unchecked mousebug my mouse

stopped working so it didnt change anything for me there :evilgrin:

I have same problem, still need mouse bug enabled (only for moving: clicking on ground)

(ctrl+n isnt working too)

Edited by St0n3

Hi, I have the same problem when attempting to run this patch as i did with patch 2

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...st&p=361325

Simply can't connect, sorry if this is only a problem for me, or i am doing something wrong.

PS I haven't had much trouble with the regular file recently :) not with the keyboard anyway.

Edited by kailomonkey

If you get such a message, it is 99% of the cases due to some antivirus, firewall, or parental control thingy. Try to tell them to accept connections to our server.

Latest patch and .ini Radu/Ent posted in the updates thread (official) fixed all my keyboard problems, and its nice to see more then 2 types of font. :P

i thought i would like to add, since update, and patch 1,2,3..... i use an HP laptop with a mouse pad, and on the side of the pad is my mouse scroll, to zoom in and out, and since new update it no longer works (it shows the scroll when i try it, but the screen never zooms), and also doesnt work with any patches ( never had a problem before )... if i plug in an external mouse, it works. ( just hard to have a mouse plugged in all the time ).