Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ramses

Beware of DB thief and liar

Today while harvesting Iron in DP Vindoran jumped a DB and when the owner returned he proceeded to tell them I had taken it..After explaining to the owner it wasn't me it was quickly dropped.However Vindoran was on newbie asking about merc gathering in Kilaran Fld.So i told him to come on into Kilaran and after he stole someones db then lied and said I did it i told him i will be waiting for him in Kilaran Fld.So now he is trying to have me banned..Anyhow everyone just be aware of his tactics as he is not an honorable man nor player..[08:07:38] Ytcuboe: Hello there

[08:07:40] You stopped harvesting.

[08:07:40] Spell failed!

[08:07:42] Select a friendly unit for the Remote Heal spell

[08:07:43] Vindoran: hi

[08:07:44] Remote healing was successfully cast.

[08:07:47] Select a friendly unit for the Remote Heal spell

[08:07:48] Ytcuboe: tyvm Ramses

[08:07:49] Remote healing was successfully cast.

[08:07:53] OldSchool found Joker and got a Potion of Wildness

[08:07:53] Ramses: yw

[08:07:55] Ytcuboe: ty again

[08:07:57] Spell failed!

[08:07:58] You have to wait at least 1 second between spells

[08:07:58] Select a friendly unit for the Remote Heal spell

[08:08:01] Remote healing was successfully cast.

[08:08:03] You started to harvest Iron Ore.

[08:08:05] Vindoran: noone got your bag, I saw it poof when I entered again:9

[08:08:12] Vindoran: *:D

[08:08:12] Ramses: maybe u wont die now

[08:08:23] Ytcuboe: A pity, maybe someone could have used it...

[08:08:32] Ytcuboe: Maybe Ramses, hard life of a harvester ;)

[08:08:40] Too heavy, you are overloaded.

[08:08:40] You stopped harvesting.

[08:08:42] Vindoran: hehe:)

[08:08:47] [the_cursed_one @ 1]: wats the a/d needed for fighting a garg (small)

[08:08:47] Ramses: no i earn what i get

[08:08:59] [Thyralax @ 1]: try channel 2 for monsters please

[08:09:02] Ytcuboe: Sure you do

[08:09:17] Ramses: yt i didnt even get close to ur stuff

[08:09:27] Ytcuboe: I'm sure of it

[08:09:29] Ramses: all im interested in is the iron

[08:09:34] [the_cursed_one @ 1]: wasnt aware of change with channels sorry

[08:09:35] Ytcuboe: Anyway I wouldn't have minded

[08:09:49] Ramses: it wasnt me and thats the honest truth

[08:10:03] Ytcuboe: Yes, yes, I absolulety believe you, trust me

[08:10:13] Ytcuboe: In any case, I wouldn't have minded

[08:10:20] Ytcuboe: It's fair and legal to pick bags

[08:10:25] Ytcuboe: ty again for the heal

[08:10:31] Ramses: shakes head the other guy jumped on ur stuff not me

[08:10:36] Ramses: np

[08:12:03] Welcome to the Desert Pines storage

[08:13:17] [PM to Vindoran: if u are gonna steal other ppls smeg then dont lie and say someone else got it]

[08:14:09] You started to harvest Iron Ore.

Edited by Ramses

any evidence? either way this could be a lie as well.

no offense

Guest Vindoran

Ok, seems this need to be sorted out, and since you refused to talk to me in PM, and instead went here, so be it.

I assume this forum is for letting people know of bad players, and I also believe you should show some kind of proof to the accusations you post, or it would be totally pointless, and everyone could just make up stuff about someone they dislike to give that player a bad reputation.

I have searched my chatlog of yesterday(as Ramses refused to let me know the time of the incident) and I've found that Ramses has read something entirely different out of the situation, then what actually happened.

The only "out of the ordinary" incident that happened to me in DP yesterday, was when a female player died from a harvesting event. I stepped on the bag, and sent a PM to that person whether she wanted me to watch the bag for her, well anyways here is the chatlog from the incident:

[14:00:11] You started to harvest Iron Ore.

[14:00:48] While harvesting, Ytcuboe upset a radon pouch, and was hit for 30 points of radiation damage.

[14:00:48] Ytcuboe kicked the bucket.

[14:00:58] Too heavy, you are overloaded.

[14:00:59] You stopped harvesting.

[14:01:14] Ramses's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

[14:01:21] [PM to Ytcuboe: you want me to watch your bag?]

[14:01:50] [PM from Ytcuboe: Nah, take the iron as a present for the interest on my db, tyvm]

[14:01:59] [PM to Ytcuboe: lol, ok:)]

[14:02:07] [PM from Ytcuboe: I'm not in any hurry of harvesting, ty again]

[14:02:47] [PM to Ytcuboe: nps:) I got full inv anyways, so I guess someone else is getting lucky..:)]

[14:03:07] [PM from Ytcuboe: Greetings to whatever may be :D]

[14:03:34] Welcome to the Desert Pines storage

some time passes while I went to the storage, then I returned and Ytcuboe was there again:

[14:05:37] You started to harvest Iron Ore.

[14:05:40] A cavern wall collapsed on trishanna, and hit for 28 points. If there is no cavern wall nearby, can you imagine how unlucky this person was?!

[14:05:55] trishanna: ty

[14:05:58] Ramses: yw

[14:06:12] Mother Nature got pissed off at Vindoran, who lost 14 health

[14:06:12] You stopped harvesting.

[14:06:17] You started to harvest Iron Ore.

[14:06:17] Ytcuboe: Hello there

[14:06:22] Vindoran: hi

[14:06:28] Ytcuboe: tyvm Ramses

[14:06:32] OldSchool found Joker and got a Potion of Wildness

[14:06:33] Ramses: yw

[14:06:34] Ytcuboe: ty again

[14:06:45] Vindoran: noone got your bag, I saw it poof when I entered again:9

[14:06:51] Vindoran: *:)

[14:06:51] Ramses: maybe u wont die now

[14:07:02] Ytcuboe: A pity, maybe someone could have used it...

[14:07:12] Ytcuboe: Maybe Ramses, hard life of a harvester :P

[14:07:21] Too heavy, you are overloaded.

[14:07:21] You stopped harvesting.

[14:07:22] Vindoran: hehe:)

[14:07:26] [the_cursed_one @ 1]: wats the a/d needed for fighting a garg (small)

[14:07:26] Ramses: no i earn what i get

I cant really see how Ramses got the idea that I tried to accuse him of taking anything. All I tried was to be nice and wait for Ytcuboe to return. Just as I entered the cave, I saw the bag disapear(didnt see anyone on it), so I told Ytcuboe that noone got the bag, since it disapeared(thought it timed out, I see now that it couldn't have due to the short time), maybe Ramses watched it while I was away, I dont know.

So I'd appreciate not to get this kind of attitude Ramses, and I dont like to be accused of something which is obviously wrong. Even though you thought I was trying to implie anything towards you, you should atleast have the decency to give me the time of the incident, and explain what you thought about it. It's not going to do you any good to just send me a message that you and some friends will wait for me if I walk into KF. And then tell me to stop PMing you. And where in the world you got the notion that I wanted to get you banned I have no idea. I asked about help regarding screenshots, so I could(if you gave me the time) take a screenie of the F1 chat of that time. Anyways here is the chatlog from the PM's beetween me and Ramses:

[00:54:13] [PM from Ramses: u come on into the pk map after what u did today me and some friends will be waiting for u]

[00:54:39] [PM to Ramses: hmm, what did I do toady?]

[00:55:30] [PM to Ramses: I think you might be mistaking me for someone else?]

[00:55:44] [PM from Ramses: u stole the guys db and said i did it be careful who u make as ur enemies with ur crappy stats]

[00:56:52] [PM to Ramses: ehem, then you truly have me mistaken mate. I have only played for a week, but I know already that you shouldnt take anyones db.]

[00:57:14] [PM to Ramses: and certainly not say someone else took it.]

[00:57:46] [PM from Ramses: yea well i am not mistaken and dont think for a minute ill forget what u did]

[00:57:48] [Vindoran @ 1]: how can I take a screenshot?

[00:58:02] [VeGGiE @ 2]: oo ill kill the unicorn someday

[00:58:02] [PM to Ramses: when would this have been then?]

[00:58:17] [molime @ 1]: in Windows press the Printscrn button on your keyboard and then paste into a graphics program

[00:58:38] [Vindoran @ 1]: that works ingame?

[00:58:40] [Ramses @ 1]: so u wan t to lie on someone and then not get pkd for it vindoran??

[00:58:54] [molime @ 1]: pressing printscrn works in game, if that's what you mean

[00:59:02] Vindoran's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

[00:59:02] Your Pickaxe has been destroyed

[00:59:02] You stopped harvesting.

[00:59:03] [molime @ 1]: Ramses, that doesn't sound like a newbie topic to me

[00:59:11] [molime @ 1]: newbie *question

[00:59:19] [Vindoran @ 1]: I wouldnt mind getting pk dude, but wouldnt be too happy if it was for someone elses actions.

[00:59:42] [Vindoran @ 1]: but lets keep it to PM shall we?

[00:59:53] [PM from Ramses: and he took a db today and tried to tell the person i took it]

[01:00:05] [PM to Ramses: wrong pm mate.]

[01:00:11] [PM to Ramses: when was this?]

[01:00:18] [PM to Ramses: and where?]

[01:01:22] [Vindoran @ 1]: is it possible to get a clock next to the chatlog?

[01:01:49] [molime @ 1]: if you open your chatlog file (chat_log.txt) in a text editor i think it has a timestamp

[01:02:08] [Vindoran @ 1]: ok, so its not possible to get it ingame?

[01:02:24] [molime @ 1]: nope

[01:02:40] [PM to Ramses: please answer, so we can get this sorted out.]

[01:03:02] [PM from Ramses: i have nothing to say to u u are a liar and no good scoundrel]

[01:04:07] [PM to Ramses: This is bs. I havent taken anything, nor accused you of anything, I dont even know you.]

[01:04:11] Welcome to the Desert Pines

[01:04:33] [PM from Ramses: stop pmming meNOW]

As you can see, I did nothing but try to be civil, and all I got back was accusations and mudslinging, which ofc I don't appreaciate.

I hope you have the decency to appologise to me, and that you in the future try to be more civil, and actually look into something before slinging accusations around.

Thank you for having me use alot of time digging up logs and defend myself from false charges here, when this could've been easily sorted ingame if only you'd be a bit more friendly.

sorry but i don't see what this is about...

as i know vindoran he is honourable enough, and logs don't show what you tell us. i think you better come with real evidence or leave the issue and apology's yourself for making an misstake in accusing him for something he didn't do.

Trishanna was also in cave and saw him jump the bag..Anyone who wishes to bag jump should not tell someone that another player did it ..That is what this is about.I have played for awhile now and have returned any db's I have found or sat on them till player came back to retrieve..I will not allow someone to tell an out right lie on me..I play this game with honor ....There's an old saying what goes around comes around and u reap what u sew....People I have helped along the way and that know me can vouch for how I play..This was uncalled for and unfair when he knows two people saw him jump that DB.

Where is your actual proof that Vindoran said you stole Ytcuboes' DB?

The chatlog you posted in your first post doesnt back up your accusation at all.

Trishanna was also in cave and saw him jump the bag..Anyone who wishes to bag jump should not tell someone that another player did it ..That is what this is about.I have played for awhile now and have returned any db's I have found or sat on them till player came back to retrieve..I will not allow someone to tell an out right lie on me..I play this game with honor ....There's an old saying what goes around comes around and u reap what u sew....People I have helped along the way and that know me can vouch for how I play..This was uncalled for and unfair when he knows two people saw him jump that DB.

I think your missing the point here, it seems Vindoran stepped on the bag and pmed the 'owner' saying he'll bag save, but the 'owner' didn't want the bag back so Vindoran walked to storage...

from what I can see from both logs nobody has accused Ramses of stealing a db, and thye seem to have created this topic because Ramses thought he was blamed for bagjumping which from the logs he wasn't...

EDIT: to be honest I feel making a half-hearted attempt at outlawing somebody without sufficient proof/evidence is worse than bagjumping or being accused of it, so you have made it worse for yourself.

Edited by Rockfall

Where is your actual proof that Vindoran said you stole Ytcuboes' DB?

The chatlog you posted in your first post doesnt back up your accusation at all.

Totally I agreed here...

Um, I have read through both logs, and I yet to find any text saying you (Ramses) were accused of Bagjumping.

I see from Vindoran's logs that you seem like sorta... punkish... I found it very immature of you after I read the PK chat, and including your "friends" into something that you really had no point in being in, the whole "bag" thing was between Vindoran and Ytcuboes. You wern't involved in it, nor were you accused of Bag Jumping it.

And even if it DID dissappear, as Ytcuboes had said, IF it was bag jumped in the first place, at least someone got SOMETHING out of it before if poofed.

Seriously... before you jump into a well, you should carry a rope to climb back out.

It's just my opinions and observations, please do not take any of it seriously.

[08:08:32] Ytcuboe: Maybe Ramses, hard life of a harvester :D
From what i can tell; Ramses has mis-interpreted this statement as an accusation, and assumed Ytcuboe was accusing him because Vindoran told her (Ytcuboe) that he (Ramses) took the bag.

Ramses, you've just mis-understood some statements and you've jumped to conclusions way too quickly.

You should request the forum admins delete this thread.

...thats all assuming that all supplied chat_log's are legit.

(EDIT: clarified statement by adding names in brackets)

Edited by Korrode