Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RhysTerk

Tutorial 2

I have a little question, on the second tutorial, where the player collects five different flowers, what is the name of all of the five flowers ?

I wonder this because i have five flowers, but i havent complete mission yet, it means that its another flower i have to collect, its because that i ask this question.

( sorry for the english, im swedish )

POSSiBLE **SPOILER** ALERT

Hi RhysTerk

In-game, click on VIEW STATS Icon at the bottom. Now click QUEST LOG icon at the top of the window. This log should tell you what flowers and where they are on Isla Prima.

If you have all these flowers, don't forget also that they need to go to a storage NPC. The one suggested in your Quest Log is in Whitestone Map.

Goodluck

Also make sure you read carefully and follow the instructions on what to do with the flowers after you harvest them :)

Actually, in my experience, it doesn't matter what flowers you pick (this was before the batch of new ones that were added), nor does it matter where you pick them, just so that you have the correct number of different types of flowers in the correct place. If course, I may have picked the correct ones by pure chance, but I sure wasn't trying to.

Edited by bkc56

Now i completed tutorial 2 and 3, but my sword was broken after four beavers.

I now wonder if i can repair the sword in some sort of way.

I also have another question:

Do i lose skill or something when i harvest flowers, because if i dont lose skilsl it would be too easy.

( Once again, sorry for the language )

It's probably easier if you ask your questions in game, there is a newbie help channel just for this :). In game type #jc 1 to join it, and then post your question in the channel by typing a @ first (like @my iron sword broke, can I repair it?)

Well, while you're here, and understand the above...

Nope, once an iron sword breaks, it's gone. Better to train without a weapon anyway; because of the way the EL combat system works, you will get less using one since you will kill your target faster.

No, you do not "lose skills" while harvesting flowers - in fact, you gain harvesting experience, which will come in handy if you ever want to do something other than habitually slaughter the fauna.

[EDIT]: Doubled post..

Edited by freeone3000

once the iron sword breaks,it's gone :D

and you don't lose "skills" while harvesting flowers :icon13:

i dont really get what your on about losing skills but you won't lose any skills what so ever.(in fact you gain exp for another skill :happy: )

Edited by Krakas3

Strange, someone said that it is a guy in Morcraven Marsh that can repair swords.

Are you sure that im not gonna lose anything when i harvesting ?, i mean, can i just sell the flowers and get as many gold as i want.

This is correct, but only for higher level armor and swords, not for starter equipment. Higher level stuff has "degraded", i.e. "damaged" states where they can be repaired. lower level stuff just vanishes. And once it's gone, it's gone.

And no, you are not going to lose anything when harvesting. But trust me, it will soon become very tiring to harvest flowers for gc.

Are you sure that im not gonna lose anything when i harvesting ?,

The only thing you risk losing while harvesting is your HP if you encounter a negative harvest event, Bee sting, MN getting pissed etc etc other then that you can only gain things while harvesting