Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ZureKnightofDarkWorld

Levels for New stones

Any way I don't want to come off whiny, Im not I love the new additions of stones, but I started noticing that people with like 20's a/d and 30 harvest were getting these rare stones worth 100ks~ and while others of uf who play for years and still barely make enough gc to have a little fun with have like nothing. I was wondering if maybe we could up the anti on the levels required to find 1? I mean like we all work hard I know, but some of us work really hard while there are those who are lazy :/ once again PLZ DO NOT think im whining its like a suggestion, but just rather a thing to talk about. :P

Dana for 1

[23:47:41] [PM from Gossip: dana was on as of a few minutes ago. ]

[23:47:41] [PM from Gossip: I last saw dana about 6 days ago, walking around. ]

[23:47:41] [PM from Gossip: dana is a female elf. ]

[23:47:41] [PM from Gossip: dana was in the SITU guild as of 30 minutes ago. ]

[23:47:41] [PM from Gossip: Here are dana's skills/ranks as of now: ]

[23:47:41] [PM from Gossip: att:25/4490 def:24/5038 mag:11/4417 sum:7/2259 oa:41/3228 ]

[23:47:41] [PM from Gossip: har:34/4232 alc:34/2543 pot:6/5963 man:14/2671 cra:9/3052 ]

[23:47:41] [PM from Gossip: phy:15 coo:7 rea:6 wil:6 ins:5 vit:7 mat:50 eth:48 emu:220 ]

I think you do not understand the concept of the mule check.

A mule check is supposed to find mules, or really new characters from finding those stones, in order to discourage people from having 10 mules and harvest day and night just for the stones.

As you can see, Mrs. Dana is not a mule, nor a newly created character.

But maybe I should add a server check, and if you are the harvester, to increase the chance of getting the stone. Is that acceptable?

But maybe I should add a server check, and if you are the harvester, to increase the chance of getting the stone. Is that acceptable?

If you do that, I'll invert your logic :P

it all comes down to luck, her stats show that she obviously isnt a mule and obviously has put some time into the character, harvest and alch in the 30's and all skills with some sort of lvl.

personally i say gratz to dana. and you know ZureKoDW there are other ways to make money that are garunteed and not based on luck, i do it all the time and i have alot of fun playing.

lol, i like learners post :P

Edited by Happy_G

really no difference than making FE's and getting an EFE, anyone should be able to get them, player a could make 5k FE's and get 3 EFE's where player b could make 20k FE's and make 0 EFE's while a little anoying yes its part of the game and it is all fair. you had the same chances to get that stone that she did.

if it makes you feel better i have been mining and picking fruit and toads all day as well to no avail. but i do almost have all the coal i need :)

Edited by Happy_G

well :) it sure doesn't seem that way :/ harvesting all day and still NOTHING where as dana afaik harvested for 2 minutes and got something

Thats luck. Some people are lucky, some are not.

Gratz to Dana, btw. :)

Edited by Lorck

well then w/e idc any more fuck i'll just harvest for the rest of my life

Gee... are we not all so glad you didn't want to "come off whiny" or anything. I am sure that you succeeded in that goal almost as well as your search for the new stones. :)

I guess you must really hate folks like me too... cos I was lucky enough to make only 17 SRs and get an EMP (Potioning being one of only 2 skills I have less than 30) . I guess newbs like me don't deserve luck in your book, and perhaps we should only qualify for these elements of luck when we are an OA over 80... oh, wait on... I am... maybe over 100.

I say... get a life and keep on playing. Some folks are lucky and others are not... your turn may be coming.