Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rutuliukas

anti branch stone

Well dont you guys want to creat stone witch will be able absorb one branch hit? it may be verry rare drop ir it can buy bought in shop for $ (: what you think ?

cape of the unbreakable (red cape) is helping againt the branch, bone of death, ring of damage and power, and against the mana nullification rings...

Well dont you guys want to creat stone witch will be able absorb one branch hit? it may be verry rare drop ir it can buy bought in shop for $ (: what you think ?

cape of the unbreakable (red cape) is helping againt the branch, bone of death, ring of damage and power, and against the mana nullification rings...

yeah but i think stone is cool idea too

Edited by ragutiz

NMT can be branched as well as other items..

Troger didn't say the nmt cape, he said the cape of the unbreakable. Which is MADE to guard against things like that....

so basically this request already has a similar already in the game

Personally I think it is the good idea, because red capes break very easily, so it is a MAJOR waste wearing them all the time. So you need to swap to red cape only when you see branch... but such stone for protection in case you forget would be a good idea imho. Think of it as heavenspawner medallion for example

Personally I think it is the good idea, because red capes break very easily, so it is a MAJOR waste wearing them all the time. So you need to swap to red cape only when you see branch... but such stone for protection in case you forget would be a good idea imho.

Well, the fact they break easy makes a red cape a trade off, the money on the capes you will for sure spend, or the money on your armor which you may spend or may not.

Considering the enemy will bragg about how they branched you, and some other annoyances like mmd rings, red cape is a must go into pk.

Personally I think it is the good idea, because red capes break very easily, so it is a MAJOR waste wearing them all the time. So you need to swap to red cape only when you see branch... but such stone for protection in case you forget would be a good idea imho. Think of it as heavenspawner medallion for example

and this stone as posted above 1 time protection...

and the cape of unbreakable protects from the bone of dead too, and those rings, belive me it worths to wear them :)

The Cape of Unbreakable is an answer to BrODs. It's protecting against it, but it's very easily breakable. I don't see a sense in addinga stone that would be single use and would dupe the cape effect. Can't find it rational.

I don't see a sense in addinga stone that would be single use and would dupe the cape effect. Can't find it rational.

I don't know if such a stone is a good idea, but it makes a lot of sense to me. It's an insurance policy. A way to protect your equipment if someone pulls out a BroD before you have time to put on the cape. It would also give you a short window of protection if you wanted to dis/tele should someone put out a BroD.

I suspect there are a lot of people who would use such a stone as some limited protection as they escape instead of using the cape and staying in the fight.

I would say it is a way to avoid buying/using the cape at all. That's why I rather dislike this idea.

I don't see a sense in addinga stone that would be single use and would dupe the cape effect. Can't find it rational.

I don't know if such a stone is a good idea, but it makes a lot of sense to me. It's an insurance policy. A way to protect your equipment if someone pulls out a BroD before you have time to put on the cape. It would also give you a short window of protection if you wanted to dis/tele should someone put out a BroD.

I suspect there are a lot of people who would use such a stone as some limited protection as they escape instead of using the cape and staying in the fight.

the matter of the fact is you get hit by the brod, lose a stone... then get hit again and lose your 'precious' armor...

the matter of the fact is you get hit by the brod, lose a stone... then get hit again and lose your 'precious' armor...

Branches don't break items on EVERY hit. Yes, there's a chance of two breaking hits in a row, but more likely the stone would give you time to escape (or change your cape) before you lost any equipment. Not a guarantee, but improved odds.

Well, i agree with Anshar in this matter.

As i said on the post above, red cape is a trade off, to have a garantee that you cant get branched means less people buying red capes (most people use red capes when the opponent is using a normal sword).

Red capes is an exit point for gc, to suck gc out of game. A stone with offer a garantee for not being hit by branch once, would make people to not use red cape all the time. And that would defeat the purpose of that gc exit point and therefore be a bad thing for the economy.

Edited by Lorck