Eternal Lands Official Forums
ShYne

Underworld Ghost

When people die, they should look like ghost when they go to the underworld. What I'm saying is people should be in a ghostly form when they are seen in the underworld. Why not use the invisible form to make it look ghostly? :(

good idea BUT eternal lands is about being eternal, and I would not count ghosts as eternal...

Well, thats only eye candy IMO.

Lets better focus on some new features than on that. Or, like demons in underworld or such.

:(

Piper

You don't have to die to go to the underworld - ask those brave souls that took the hellspawn perk.

Those people wich die will look like a ghost (also for others invisible)

And those wich have hellspawn are just normal

So then if the hellspawners are just normal in the underworld, what are they, just visitors or something???

How bout people with hellspawn glow red as if they kind of sould their soul to the devil by choosing the hellspawn perk.

And dead people are just transparent, or could be fully invisible.

Interesting ideas.

If it were easier to adjust an actor's transparency (i.e., if another coder would provide a code snippet that would do the trick), I'd offer to do this after the next release (including a red hellspawn glow). Even if someone provided such code, however, it can't make it into this next release; we're in feature freeze.

Well, thats only eye candy IMO.

Lets better focus on some new features than on that. Or, like demons in underworld or such.

:P

Piper

If the demons don't attack you when you're in the underworld, that would be cool to have in Eternal-Lands, in my own opinion. :) Would be kind of scary when you die then you'll realize you'll die from demons. :P

Edited by ELVARG

Would add a new challenge to getting out of the underworld as well. You'd probably want the underworld to be a no-drop area, though.

New models would be in Roja's ballpark, so I can't help there. Eye candy, though -- that I can do. :P

Would add a new challenge to getting out of the underworld as well. You'd probably want the underworld to be a no-drop area, though.

New models would be in Roja's ballpark, so I can't help there. Eye candy, though -- that I can do. :)

:P Heehee uber stealth mode to escape. :) I wonder if the night vision mask could help you if they are both included in Eternal-Lands. :P

It's good idea's. But I think it's not what i'm trying to say hehe. What I'm trying to say when you die and go to the underworld, instead of looking like a regular old human you look like a ghost. Which can be achieved by giving them the "invisible" look. But everyone can see who you are. (Obviously) :P

Yes Nebuchadnezzar, it is a good idea, but people won't admire as you're walking in the underworld :P But if it's added, it might show some realism :P