Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ETHERAL_SLAYER

The UBER PK Tournament

Hello,my name is ETHERaL_SLaYER.Some of you may know me as BuLDOZR.I have decided to Host and Sponsor a Tournament.There are Some rules to the Tournament,and Regulations,etc.You may look at the link After i get done typing.The only bad thing about this is i am...yea...poor.I cant do this myself.I would greatly Appreciate any kind of Donations.I Have calculated Everything,and if 250 People in EL donate 1kea to the U.P.T.,then we will be able to Have it.This is all about fun,Please refrain from bringing guild wars,etc.Into the Tournament.Sincerly,

BuLDOZR

http://www.freewebs.com/guruhomepage/theuberpktournament.htm

Yes,rasere.UNLESS they Declare a Noble Challenge against Another group.Although,They cannot pick the person they are going to fight in that group.Done by random,to prevent scamming.(like,the other one loses on purpose and we have to give that person gc and they split it with the higher lvl person)

jh,no,sadly,i will not.I am only hosting it.

and,rasere,i am now puting you on the List.Will you pay 3k now?Or later?

Edited by ETHERAL_SLAYER

Seems ridicuously complicated, not to mention senseless (like the different quantatative limits on summoning per levels.)

If you want to have a pk contest, just make it EAF style or a war, this is too complicated.

No bagjumping, at least return half of the dropped goods??

That will cause a lot of problems :w00t:

The summoning rules are a bit useless imo. In WSC arena, there should be no summons at all if you ask me :hug: (if there's an audience that is)

Maybe I'll join if enough people enter, but I doubt it. Anywayz, good luck with it.

-- Cyp

how u gonna stop non-contestants from interfering?

like EAF championship or so, mods will watch for it

Great idea going here but you should tweak the rules a bit. Like the fix the summoning rules, the BJ rules (how about no bjing at all?), and maybe make the entrance fee cheaper for lower levels?

That is if any mods will be there.

What he said :P

What he said :P

:P

"Seems ridicuously complicated, not to mention senseless (like the different quantatative limits on summoning per levels.)

If you want to have a pk contest, just make it EAF style or a war, this is too complicated."

--------It Gives limits,and allows everyone an equal chance per level.------------

"No bagjumping, at least return half of the dropped goods??

That will cause a lot of problems smile.gif

The summoning rules are a bit useless imo. In WSC arena, there should be no summons at all if you ask me tongue.gif (if there's an audience that is)

Maybe I'll join if enough people enter, but I doubt it. Anywayz, good luck with it.

-- Cyp" -----True,i should make it You can take whatever your opponent drops if they are s00pid enough to carry ful steel wid no rosto...-------

"how u gonna stop non-contestants from interfering?"

----------i can only ask for some mod's to help.--------

Any more questions? Also,i would like to request that...i dunno,about 3 mods come to Watch and Supervise?Maybe judge if needed...

-----True,i should make it You can take whatever your opponent drops if they are s00pid enough to carry ful steel wid no rosto...-------

Return half of the drops => what is in my half?...

And you use

Like this: <quote> use [] instead of <> </quote>

-- Cyp

Edited by Cyprom

omg dude learn how to quote or don't do it, its really annoying to read that...

[quote] text [/quote] 

or

[quote="Name"] text [/quote] 

Anyway...

--------It Gives limits,and allows everyone an equal chance per level.------------
------------Why do people with lower levels have more restrictions; i.e. a disadvantage? ---------------

Any more questions? Also,i would like to request that...i dunno,about 3 mods come to Watch and Supervise?Maybe judge if needed...
Mods aren't here to run your (odd) pk contests...3 mods to watch 1 battle seems a bit much.

"Why do people with lower levels have more restrictions; i.e. a disadvantage?"

Im sorry if i make you mad,you'll get over the Quoting thing.Anyway,the lower lvls have not trained enough to earn those special Privileges that higher ones have.

If you have a problem on the way i run my contests,Please,feel free to post Comments.Negative ones will be ignored,however.If some mods would like to come,thats quite alright.i just thought of an odd Number in case of a disagreement in a fight that I myself could not determine the winner.*which,will probably not happen* Also,mods are not here to run MY contest.I was just looking for some support,thats all.If you do not support it,and are only going to make negative comments about the way I preform my own actions,then,please,save your time,and effort,and get back to the game.

Any more questions?Dont know the rules?go to the url i posted way above.;p

"Return half of the drops => what is in my half?..."

i changed that.;plook at new rule #1.

Edited by ETHERAL_SLAYER

Add me to that list, my a/d is 35/38 and I won't have the 3k gc for at least a few days cause im extremly poor. :icon13:

Sounds fun tho, ima gona have to work hard before it so I can have some nice stuff to fight in.