Eternal Lands Official Forums

Tao of the Blade: Sword type weapons have +3 accuracy

5pp, 5kgc

Last Stand: Attack and Defense + 5 when below 20 hp

5pp, 20kgc

I Thirst for Mana: you can drink water essence for 5 points of mana with no cooldown (sorta another "I Eat Dead People")

3pp, 10kgc

Schizofrenia: You cannot initiate combat on your own on even minutes

-4pp

Bait: Enemies and animals attack you if you get within 2 tiles, regardless of stats, cloaks, ect. Does not work with Monster Magnetism

-5pp

Tao of the Blade sounds kewl

Last stand is good but if you go below 10 hp you go crazy and you hit 50+ every hit

I thirst for Mana is awesome

Schizofrenia is interesting so you can't fight on 2:02? lol

Bait is kewl

Bait: Enemies and animals attack you if you get within 2 tiles, regardless of stats, cloaks, ect. Does not work with Monster Magnetism

-5pp

very good perk. I would take it.

so would I and i take fluffy spawn for all day ;p

-5pp

very good perk. I would take it.

so would I and i take fluffy spawn for all day ;p

omg I would love that :)

I thirst for mana is cool, it will really raise the market for water essence, which is a good thing, in a similar perk how about:

The Air is My Friend- can use air essence to restore 5 health with no cooldown

5 PP-15kgc

Other perks I though of:

Clumsy Mage- +25% mana for all spells

-7 PP

Dexterous Mage -25% mana for all spells

7 PP- 10k (NO cape)

Accident Prone- all mixing failures cause 5 damage + 5 mana loss

-2 PP

Dogs don't like me- -6 a/d/p/c (yes -6 for all of those) when fighting wolves, foxes, or any kind of chinemeran wolf

-4 PP

Rabbits are evil- no more than 5 damage per hit vs. fluffies or either kind of small rabbit + rabbits (including fluffies) do mana burn on you very frequently, and all rabbits auto attack and ignore MM

(so even a high lvl will get mana burned walking through IP, since it takes him two hits to kill a rabbit, also makes him very vulnerable to fluffy summons)

-5 PP- 12kgc

Edited by Duck2

I liked the one(with my own modification):

Overkill:

Whenever you successfully kill an enemy (not summons only players), you get -5(-10 maybe?) a/d for a set amount of time(like an a/d/p/c boost pot but the opposite)

Cost: -5 PP 50kgc

**This way, 4 nubs hanging out in kf..strong fighter comes and has all 4 fighters on them but kills 2 of them. But, he has Overkill perk, so thats -10(maybe -20) a/d now, so they remaining 2 fighters have a much greater chance of killing him because of his negged stats.

**Also, the effect would only last ~5minutes to avoid players killing friend then going off to train with negged stats.

Edited by BEAVER

I thirst for mana is cool, it will really raise the market for water essence, which is a good thing, in a similar perk how about:

The Air is My Friend- can use air essence to restore 5 health with no cooldown

5 PP-15kgc

Other perks I though of:

Clumsy Mage- +25% mana for all spells

-7 PP

Dexterous Mage -25% mana for all spells

7 PP- 10k (NO cape)

Accident Prone- all mixing failures cause 5 damage + 5 mana loss

-2 PP

Dogs don't like me- -6 a/d/p/c (yes -6 for all of those) when fighting wolves, foxes, or any kind of chinemeran wolf

-4 PP

Rabbits are evil- no more than 5 damage per hit vs. fluffies or either kind of small rabbit + rabbits (including fluffies) do mana burn on you very frequently, and all rabbits auto attack and ignore MM

(so even a high lvl will get mana burned walking through IP, since it takes him two hits to kill a rabbit, also makes him very vulnerable to fluffy summons)

-5 PP- 12kgc

These are kewl I like Rabbits are evil lol though I won't take it because of my business of getting books in gp and naralik'

The rest are amazing just alittle work for them but they could probaly accualy get into the game

I liked the one(with my own modification):

Overkill:

Whenever you successfully kill an enemy (not summons only players), you get -5(-10 maybe?) a/d for a set amount of time(like an a/d/p/c boost pot but the opposite)

Cost: -5 PP 50kgc

**This way, 4 nubs hanging out in kf..strong fighter comes and has all 4 fighters on them but kills 2 of them. But, he has Overkill perk, so thats -10(maybe -20) a/d now, so they remaining 2 fighters have a much greater chance of killing him because of his negged stats.

Overkill sounds kewl and this means that I (noob) can destory players with my buddies lol jk

5pp, 20kgc

I Thirst for Mana: you can drink water essence for 5 points of mana with no cooldown (sorta another "I Eat Dead People")

3pp, 10kgc

i think these sound like good perks i would only get the i thirst for mana and i think the last stand perk could be good if changed slightly maybe not 20HP because any person carrying more then 5k worth of stuff isnt giong to let thier health get that low but maybe a % of thier totaly HP for example you have 130 health + the 150 from col thats 280HP maybe 30% of that gives you the perk thats 84 health and lower you get +5 a/d/p/c or without col then that would be 39 health and lower but make the perk more expencive 7pps 40kgc

5pp, 20kgc

Thats a perk no1 will use, i will explain why :o

The stronger the creature the more dmg it deals. At creatures that deal max 15 dmg in 1 hit a figter is supposed to restore at least at 25 health points, otherwise he or she can die very fast( little lag/little chat and welcome to underworld).

So now we know that ppl on lvl of armed gobs/male orcs or stronger wont use it, what about newbies? Well, look at discription, it needs 20k gc, so its not a newbie perk either :icon13:

eMPi

One I thought of the other day, which may have interesting effects...

Jackdaw's Eyes (or something)

Effect:
You cannot step off a bag, not even after winning a fight.

Cause:
You have an uncontrollable urge to horde things. This may be because you hate to see things go to waste, or because you are a greedy kleptomaniac.

Further description:
This does not stop trading items to other characters, or using a hyperspace bag. It is just normal bags on the ground that you cannot bring yourself to leave unattended.

This would make some characters very unpopular in industrial areas.

Would this be too conventient for bag jumpers? They'd be stuck until the stolen bag was emptied or went poof, and they'd be slowed down by a large bag of junk.

Alternatively this could make an interesting defensive spell to cast on an opponent; especially against pk-able characters and monsters. Since it is a passive effect, it may even be applicable to non-PK situations?

I'm not going to give pick-point or gold values; only Entropy can decide on such things.

Update 2007-03-04:

You cannot teleport or beam to escape the bag. You can however "suicide".

Logging off and on could be a way to work around this; so I'd suggest the same rules as for logging off mid-combat -- your avatar stays put until the bag poofs, and only then logs off (ie, you are "in combat" with the bag).

Edited by trollson

Bloody berserk:

under a 25% of your base matter points you have 33% chance of going berserk (rolls every hit you take when you're below 25%), you cannot flee or, disengage, your attack and damage you inflict is doubled , however, you don't defend yourself, only third of defense remains, but you ingnore pain (damage you take is reduced to half).

Blind bookworm:

reading time is halved, but you have -10 A/D penalty due to poor sight from reading :blink:

Cursed clumsy:

when you fight, you and your opponent have triple the chance of breaking something (nasty :confused:)

Blind bookworm:

reading time is halved, but you have -10 A/D penalty due to poor sight from reading

i doubt anyone will take this when you get to the point where it takes you several days to get 1 A/D level and multiply that by 10 then spending 2 hours in library to read a book doesnt sound bad at all

Cursed clumsy:

when you fight, you and your opponent have triple the chance of breaking something (nasty )

unless this thing gave about 40 PPs i doubt anyone would take it even with a NMT cloak PKers will lose alot of thier valuable equipment

both of these perks sound good for manuers,crafters, alchers and harvesters but not for anyone who fights and i dont think many of the skills people need negative perks seeing as they dont need to have high p/c

There will be a good option to have a perk, cape or an equivalent equipment, to remove ignored monsters, and all monsters would attack you whatever your combat level or defense level is.

There will be a good option to have a perk, cape or an equivalent equipment, to remove ignored monsters, and all monsters would attack you whatever your combat level or defense level is.

Im pretty sure thats been mentioned before.

It would make it too easy for people to AFK train on weak monsters. because they could sit at a spawn and go afk and all the monsters that dont attack everyone else would attack them and they take very little to no damage.

Poison Resistance - Makes you semi resistant to poison.

You would get poisoned as usuall but with this perk instead of 6HP you would lose 3HP and so on cutting it in half even if you get multy poisons you will lose half the heathpoints of the normal poison..

Should cost some PPs and a stack if GC for this posetive perk.

Im pretty sure thats been mentioned before.

It would make it too easy for people to AFK train on weak monsters. because they could sit at a spawn and go afk and all the monsters that dont attack everyone else would attack them and they take very little to no damage.

There is always a solution we can think of. So it can have a percentage of poisoning effect or something similar... One will not dare to use it AFK. (Should be an expensive item so it can be lost when died)

Edited by threedee

Assassin - Your first attack on an enemy, if succesful, does 2X damage

Suggested Reqs: 3pp

Now that was an awesome idea...

edit: perhaps more a bit more realistic if its the first hit after breaking invisibility though, instead of being a perk.

Edited by St_Arcane