Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eublepharis

Troger and Addienne's wedding

Troger and Addienne's wedding. I wish them a happy marriage :happy:

Nardo: Greetings everyone, and welcome, we are here today to celebrate the marriage of Troger and Addienne.

Nardo: Regardless of where you come from, I am sure you have met Troger and Addienne in passing and found them to be quite fun, friendly and groovy.

Form: Some of you, including myself, have spent some time lately with them, and know just how devoted they are to each other.

zarariel: :P

Nardo: The future is unknown to any of us, yet their love for one another, and their trust in the goodness of Random Days

Form: and teh gods Entropy and Roja - bless them - make today's act of marriage possible

Nardo: Troger and Addienne, in presenting yourselves here today, you are performing an act of faith in each other - a faith which should grow, mature and endure.

Form: If you would have your love set on such faith, not just at this moment but in all the days ahead from the moment you login

Nardo: to the moment you logout, then forever ever cherish the love, hopes and dreams you now hold.

Form: * checks his notes *

Nardo: Our tips for both of you are quite simple:

Form: stay true to each other and build up from the comfort of the enrichment stone you have already found in each other

Nardo: carry always an enriched life essence in your heart for each other and your days will be groovy to come.

Form: The days ahead could be tough sometimes, long harvesting hours, endless trips of buying wine or hauling ore.

Nardo: Even the impact of small wonders will drop, hmmppf, another efe, however the love, trust and devotion that you have for each other now

Form: can remain as Groovy as you both want it to be, no matter what server crash or roll back.

Nardo: And now my friends and dear and groovy couple, it is time for the marriage vows,

Form: Troger and Addienne, please turn yourself to face each other

Nardo: If anyone here present knows of any reason why this marriage should not take place, please type #Beam Me Up now, or forever hold your peace.

Addienne: sorry im cryin

Form: * holds his breath *

Troger: :D

Nardo: Troger, will you take Addienne to be your wedded wife?, will you promise to love, defend, comfort, honour and respect her ?

Form: Will you promise to buy her wine for her potions, help her haul ore, and provide her the best armour and weaponry available?

Troger: I promise!

Nardo: Addienne, will you take Troger to be your wedded husband?, will you promise to love, defend, comfort, honour and respect him?

Form: Will you share all the best that in-game life has to offer, regardless of Random Days, server crashes and occasionally paying visits to the underworld?

Addienne: I Do

Nardo: You may say a few vows of your own in a private pm to each other. Troger, if you would like to go first

Nardo: Coyas will now trade you your wedding rings please trade them to each other at the right time.

Nardo: Oh Great Groovyness in the sky (if you're online?)

Form: let these rings be to Troger and Addienne a symbol of an unending groovy love, to remind them of the vows which they have made this day.

Nardo: Troger, please repeat after me:

Nardo: Addienne, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body I honour you, all that I am I give to you, all that I have I share with you.

Troger: may i kiss her???

Form: not yet "_

Terena giggles

Nardo: please repeat after me:

Albazz: ((kiss

Nardo: Addienne, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body I honour you, all that I am I give to you, all that I have I share with you.

Troger: Addienne, I give yu this ring as a sign of our marrige. with my body I honour you, all that I am I give to you all that I have I share with you.

Nardo: Thank you, Addienne, please repeat after me:

Nardo: Troger, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body I honour you, all that I am I give to you, all that I have I share with you.

Addienne: Troger, i give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body i honour you, all that i am I give to You, all that i have i share with You

Form: Before teh albeit virtual great groovyness, and this great congregation you have given your consent and made your marriage vows to each other.

Troger: seretlek"D

Nardo: You have declared your marriage by the giving and receiving of a ring.

Form: It is therefore with a great and groovy honor for us to hereby pronounce you both from now on husband and wife!

Nardo: Troger, you may kiss your bride!

Form: * wipes a tear of joy *

Nardo: hip hip hip and hurray \o/ Dear friends, lets make it this couples happiest days to flood them with your PM's of congratulations

Troger is kissing the bride!@@@@

Wingalings: w00t!

Addienne * kisses her lawfull wedded housband

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

Hello, good evening to all of You:)

I would like to express my "Thank You'-s, though i think i cannot in words for all of You, for beeing present(or not), and being happry for Us. It means a great deal to us. So, Thank U all very much:)

It's such a blessing to see young love again in these lands! :closedeyes:

We haven't had a wedding in awhile.

May your years be forever happy and of course groovy together!

:hug::hug:

They didn't notice me...I snuck in invis and got away with it :closedeyes:

The party was nice :hug: Shame I couldn't really compete in it myself.

When can we see the prequel to the wedding with the rescue?

Ahh what a wonderful wedding, and what an exciting one, just about when we were ready to ring the church bells we received the shocking news that the bride, Addienne was kidnapped, luckily after some confusion it did not take Troger long to find her location, and with great bravery resued her from the ugly claws whom held her captive. The bells rang lound and clear and an amazing version of the happy happy joy joy dance was performed by the audience upon their entrance.

Luckily Coyas had found the rings again so at the exchange of the vows and rings some tears of joy could be seen, including from moi. It was a strange but beautiful day, after a graceful bouquet throwing, we found out that someone had hidden Addienne’s dancing shoes. Luckily the thief was not very clever and it did not take long to find them so luckily we could proceed to the beach where Addienne and Troger soon performed their first dance around the campfire after they had some private time in the love lounge.

After a drink and a cheer to the young couple, they announced what they had cooked up earlier: a nice contest and after some preparations it sure was a nail biting time for the contesters. Congratulations to all winners. When the moon was full Addienne and Troger sneaked off for their honeymoon.

Once again LoGG would like wish them both all the happiness in the world and a big thank you to you all to those for joining and partipating.

Nardo & Form

the young couple upon entering the temple:

wedding3.jpg

Hi!

As u requested Magpie here is the rescue...

I just arrived:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3422/daomap14lx.jpg

then Evil Scyth es Evil Csiga summoned me an Armed Orc:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1280/daomap29if.jpg

after killing the orc i was standing in front of Scyth and Csiga:)

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6520/daomap34im.jpg

And the last fight:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5030/daomap57il.jpg

they surrendered!!! :P