Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pennifuin

Invasion Frequency

I have to say that, VotD is even safer during invasions, and that's thanks to you guys! I've spent the last 2 invasions harvesting flowers! Thanks again! :happy:

Good thing you brought it up! in my first week of EL I found the npc with the warning system, and I paid him like 200gc a lot of money those times. Did that change anything for me? For example did i receive the warnings earlier or was it just charity! :happy: (It's an honour meeting you Entropy! it's my first time!)

Btw. I only saw invasions in gold mine... did i miss something, or invasions are only there and in votd if no1 kill monsters?

Btw. I only saw invasions in gold mine... did i miss something, or invasions are only there and in votd if no1 kill monsters?

The monsters spawn in the 2nd cave then after set time the gold mine and if not killed then after a set time into VOTD

Guest BizieR

The invasions should start happening on other maps i reckon, or is there a reason why they are only in VotD? :P

The invasions should start happening on other maps i reckon, or is there a reason why they are only in VotD? :P

Patience, little grasshopper.

We don't all want a chance of an invasion wherever we are working, ty.

That's the reason why they should occur more frequent :>

Edited by BloodSucker

I don't want you to think I'm bitching, but it would be nicer if auto invasions didn't always happen at a new hour...

Patience, little grasshopper.

Yes sir! :P

If there are going to be others ones on diff make dont make those a warning please :P

#Edit - But yeah there was quite a few over the last week, Cycs dont get outa the gold mine, but the Arctics usually get to Votd, which is kinda cool. Maybe there should be a Dragon Invasion too ^^ :P

Edited by Chosen

yeah dragon in gold mine,if he dont die in 10minutes he spawn votd =)

muahaha! :)

I agree a higher element of risk would add interest to the game. Just perhaps not a dragon...

the more the better :o

YEH! every 1 normaly killes the invashon b4it gets into votd can the 6 mins till it spawns in votd change to sumin lower?:) people have to try not to kil them to let em get to votd :pirate:

I am so glad I didn't waste my money on this warning system. Since it has been implemented I have never seen an invasion or a warning. If anything there is not enough invasions rather then too many.

Just perhaps not a dragon...

Hmm, why not a Dragon?

This would make the fighters have to work togeather and fight a big monster adding some more 'phUn' to it, and also make it a bit more intresting.

I am so glad I didn't waste my money on this warning system. Since it has been implemented I have never seen an invasion or a warning. If anything there is not enough invasions rather then too many.

:) but what about the innocent noobies lives' that are lost in the invasions?! we must work hard to protect our fellow community~!

:pirate: but what about the innocent noobies lives' that are lost in the invasions?! we must work hard to protect our fellow community~!

hmmm u also have to protect those noobies from a chims, thats as dangerous for them as dragons :o

anyway dragon is a cool idea, all the good fighters and also magicians would have to work together to pwn it. 2 dragons and whole votd is pwnd.

entropy... pls do it :)

This would make the fighters have to work together and fight a big monster adding some more fun to it, and also make it a bit more interesting.

true but tough on a map that's not multi-combat :)