Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phax

XP potions

In some other games I have played there is a form of an XP potion. You would use the potion and get a certain amount of xp increase for a certain time. It would be like scholars day but for 30 min or so. They could be dropped from yeti or a higher level monster so they are not as plentiful. :mace:

This has been sudgested before.

realy? can you show me the link(s) ?

Why not just drink a potion of Will :D:mace:

Because that would mean only 1 or 2 extra XP each and I was thinking like 20-30% increase or something.

Ya.. but the prob is..

This potion would make all the gods useless.. Sure you wont have to do the quests over and over

again and stuff.. but in my oppinion this would make the lvling a lil bit too easy.

The gods allready give blessings of 20% (i think its 20% dunno.. im godless all the time XD) and this

potion would ruin all the gods their quests and stuff.

not a good idea imho..

Why not just drink a potion of Will :):mace:

Because that would mean only 1 or 2 extra XP each and I was thinking like 20-30% increase or something.

You wish :D I don't like this idea, to much troubles with it, if they be to expensive nobody will buy it, to cheap every1 will use it, only for real money? Then pleayers will be really mad ...

Basically wat we have here, all the more experienced players r shuting this idea down and all the new players think it would be great... take your pick on who has the more valid opinion.

Think of it like this.. HL would take their profit outta it too.. so they wouldnt have (now for pk) to switch

between att and deff god and stuff..

But still they dont want the potions :mace:

Basically wat we have here, all the more experienced players r shuting this idea down and all the new players think it would be great... take your pick on who has the more valid opinion.

As a newbie i think this is a nice idea :mace:

This pots should be expensive and should have decent time of working, maybe like 30 % more exp for 1 hour, but at least 5k gc worth ingredients( so 10k gc when bought from npc?)

P2p ppl will have something that they can spend their money for( like buyable nexuses), but at least maybe PK will be fun again?

eMPi

can't you just drink a reasoning potion?

you could, but it would just be a waste of vials imo. a reasoning pot would get you 1 more xp in a/d each block/hit (I think). This would not be worth it to last for a short amount of time and likewise with mixing you would get a little xp boost for a short amount of time. You would have to fight a lot of monsters or mix a lot of stuff for reasoning pots to make a difference.

Edited by Phax

I don't think this is a good idea, sure it would be nice to have a pot you could drink and gain lots of exp but it would make things to easy.

We have special #days that gives you more exp for 6 hours.

There's pots you can drink that can help you gain more exp.

You can serve a god and gain more exp for as long as you serve the god.

Adding this pot that would last as suggested for 30 minutes would be overkill.