Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DevilDog03

Expensive Books?

In general; the rarer the book the more expensive it gets. So I would say that the special sword construction book, the invisibility and truesight potion books are the most expensive. And you can inquire about them in the market channel.

For the rest, why don't you either use SEARCH or log on and walk from book seller to book seller and record the prices?

Tit Axe Book is 55k at NPC, but I sell for 600gc \o/ But like it was said, Invis/Truesight and Potion Books like that are expensive, although they have gone down in price alot too.

Some of the Sword Manuf Books are expensive too, like Special/Fire/Cold etc etc.

Well the most expansive book is iron pl8 mail - 40k gc, but u can get it from el shop for 25k.

EL shop deals in $$ not gc. :)

There are 3 types of books in the game:

1. Books sold by NPCs.

2. Books sold by NPCs and are dropped by monsters.

3. Books dropped by monsters only.

For the first kind - you have to pay the full price.

For the second kind - you should try to buy them for other players, because you can usually buy them at much lower prices than the NPCs' prices.

For the third kind - you have to buy them from other players (or get them as drops yourself). Those are usually the rarest books in the game, and as a result - the most expensive.

when people say 'selling rare books' on market channel, it means monster drop books which appear in huge numbers

I think books only dropped by monster (for now - all the magical swords books) are rare. The rest might be expensive, but they aren't rare.

Well the most expansive book is iron pl8 mail - 40k gc, but u can get it from el shop for 25k.

EL shop deals in $$ not gc. :medieval:

I think he meant 5 USD at 5k gc each = 25k (LuciferX' service right?)

And like Derin says, you can check them all from NPC, or easier: check ency :o