Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Doobius

just a Thanks :-)

I just wanted to say Thanks to Ent & Roja for making such a great game and keeping it free, and the others, mods and everybody behind the scenes, for keeping things running more smoothly than I've seen in other MMORPGs. I have read through some of the posts and it seems some people want to rag on some of these people at times, but I think they put a lot of time into this for little or no Thank You notes on the boards here. I've just become unemployed in the past 2 weeks, and when I'm here with nothing to do, this is a Great time killer! So thanks again and good luck with it as far as you want to take it! The updates are always welcome and I really enjoy the game and the guildies and others I have gotten to know in the past 6 weeks or so. Like I walk around saying at times (in-game )...

THIS GAME ROX!!!!

Thanks!

Doobius (or just Doob will do) ;-)

I will say thanks too doob

roja ent you know i love this game I left it tried to forget it but came back to it and I love it more today than I did before you are all so great

soon we'll be having EL conventions and be just like the trekies. I'll make my reservations now.

lol whered i put my costume again :closedeyes:

Thanks to Radu, Roja, developers, moderators, testers and everybody else that makes this game so much fun.

I wish we could name you all here.

Thx to the creators developers maintainers and players of Eternal Lands!

Without all of you i wouldn't have kept playing this game.

I think i love this game to much tho, when i saw chrysantemums in RL i wonderd where the silver ores was so i could make HEs lol

Heehee.. I know what you mean ;) I'm a landscaper, so when I'm out on a job and see some roses or lilacs I automatically start thinking essences...

At any rate, I agree with everything said so far in this topic, it's a great game with a great community. Kudoz to everyone responsible.