Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Kill LuciferX contest

I watched LuciferX and Kill go at it for a while in NC storage last night. As someone who doesn't pvp train or PK (only pk's on NoDrop Day), it was great to watch two high level people battling it out. I was able to pick up a few pointers watching them whack away at each other, and now might give PK'ing a try down the road.

Thanks to Kill and LuciferX for a nice show.

I watched LuciferX and Kill go at it for a while in NC storage last night. As someone who doesn't pvp train or PK (only pk's on NoDrop Day), it was great to watch two high level people battling it out.

hehe 2 high levels... this one made me laugh :P I was naked and no weapon and kill was armored and using cutlass. It was a lot of fun tho last night.

B) I have never seen so many essies in one place!

What you conveniently 'forgot' to mention is how many SR/EMP you have :P

After all, all them essies are useless without it....

over 23,000 SR in storage.

those figures would be so much more impressive if you'd worked for them.

showing off something you just bought with $$$ isnt that good...

wow you =hc= guys are really vicious. i never flame back in the forums and i have taken a verbal beating from u guys for a long time. I will start attacking ALL =HC= regardless of who it is as of now no more just going for the select few.

PS. if u look at my original char in ranking it is prolly more levelled than your own char and i stopped levellign it along time ago :)

no it wasnt, was like 70 a/d .. :S

EL isn't just a/d scarr... and 70/70 is still pretty nice lvls...

then he shouldnt say

''it is prolly more levelled than your own char and i stopped levellign it along time ago''

dont know against who he said this tho, besides we all know how easy luci can level with his 20k of each item..

then he shouldnt say

''it is prolly more levelled than your own char and i stopped levellign it along time ago''

dont know against who he said this tho, besides we all know how easy luci can level with his 20k of each item..

doesn't make things easier... he still has to spend a lot of time training... we can all; buy stuff from other ppl since there is always someone selling stuff... its the training that is the hard part

and I think he was commenting to you. but that does not mean it was a/d alone

then he shouldnt say

I don't. Mind telling me?

And if it's not true, we might get banned from the forums for an year or so, right?

i think Lucifer is gonna win this challenge starting to think BroD isnt so bad, just another weapon and if you dont like em dont use em :P

It's not the fact that Brod is a good / shit weapon, it's the fact he bought his character, and uses it to break other peoples stuff, that they can't afford with real $$'s.

I know how Luci got his Brod, and it wasn't 230k.

no it wasnt, was like 70 a/d .. :S

I only levelled a/d for half a year and for A/D I hit 86/89 I lervelled a/d very fast... and as for levels (A/D is not everything in this game) here is my current ranking compared to yours Scarr:

Crafting: Dezm: 29 Scarr: 2274

Manu: Dezm: 96 Scarr: 1483

Potion: Dezm 96 Scarr: 310

Alch: Dezm 226 Scarr: 608

Harvest: Dezm 13 Scarr: 280

lol you have played EL prolly 2 years more then me yet all you beat me in are expensive skills that dont bring in any gc (Magic/summon/a/d)

So when you call me some guy paying and bribing his way through this game you are not very accurate in the reason that I have GC. I am a productive member of the community. I think the one who just sits around PKing all day is YOU! You are # 16 magic and # 99 in Summoning and thats some expensive levelling my friend. Maybe if you spent your time making stuff instead of PKing so much and training magic/summon you would have Branch and all sorts of little toys too.

Well, we could put it this way then.

Where did you get the money to fund those skills? I don't think I've ever seen ya pick blue lupines. :) Maybe if scarr had that money you have, he would've had the same stats.

-Blee

Where did you get the money to fund those skills? I don't think I've ever seen ya pick blue lupines. :) Maybe if scarr had that money you have, he would've had the same stats.

-Blee

he is training at yetis, they have pr0 drops =]

and if u mean about dezm, then find good manuer who is poor :)

Edited by ArcantriS

-Blee

hehe Im #13 harvest in game... maybe u just werent near my lupine patch :)