Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ohmygod

Croc Hunter - Steve Irwin Dead

was going to happen eventually, all he did was jump around with crocodiles, he even used his (then) baby in a stunt, dangling it in front of a crocodile :S

shame though, his programs were always funny lol

Guest ohmygod

Well i thought (was hoping) he would die from a croc attack because he is an idiot when it comes to crocs, but this was a big surprise to me (and him?), not a good way to die at all must have been very painful, at least croc would have been a lot quicker ;)

It's a real shame..he was great at what he did. Looks like he just went too far and took unnecessary risks...too bad he had to learn he's not invincible the hard way :/

Oh my god. I knew this guy :S

A shame to hear he died :P:(

He was pretty cool. It's a huge loss to Australia...

Too bad he had an exaggerated Aussie accent though (I sure don't talk like that).

Rest in peace, Steve.

When you think about all the stuff he's been doing, he's actually extremely lucky to only be dieing now

Edited by guidera

I think he dived to into some ocean or something and got stung badly by a Stingray. :P

It's a shame, the guy was a real legend. :P

First thing I thought when I heard he died was he must have been croc feed or choked to death by a python or something...

A stingray! He's like the first person in 60 years to die to one. Only the second since records began. Just damn bad luck if you ask me.

I'll never forget the Southpark episode where thay parody him "Now I'm gonna stick my thumb up his a$s just to really pi*s the blighter off..." (In the worst Oz accent ever!) :(

He'll be missed

:P

How old was he?

when i turned on my pc this morning and went to my home page, i was shocked to see that he died.

He was a great man who did great things...he wasn't just an actor but a real zoologist who loved what he did.

I'm really sad to hear about his death...and i feel really bad for his family :P

I Need to watch his programs when they come on.... :P

I still can't believe he's dead, after all those dangerous things he did. Hopefully they're dangerous animals for you where you are going :P .

Oh my god. I knew this guy :S

A shame to hear he died :):D

He was pretty cool. It's a huge loss to Australia...

Too bad he had an exaggerated Aussie accent though (I sure don't talk like that).

Rest in peace, Steve.

You know.. I can sorta imagine you with Steve's aussie accent...

He was 44 when he died. And he was in the Great Barrier Reef, which is the eastern coastline of Queensland (the pointy part of Australia if you don't know).

Well, he died doing what he likes best...

And Sparhawk, you cannot imagine me say "G'Day from Down Under!" LOL :P

He was 44 when he died.

He was quite Youngish when he died then...

He was 44 when he died. And he was in the Great Barrier Reef, which is the eastern coastline of Queensland (the pointy part of Australia if you don't know).

Well, he died doing what he likes best...

And Sparhawk, you cannot imagine me say "G'Day from Down Under!" LOL :P

What kind of rper are you? :P

Well there's a lesson here.

If you f**k around with crocs,snakes and other dangerous animals,chances are,one of them is going to kill you eventually.

RIP Steve.

Well there's a lesson here.

If you f**k around with crocs,snakes and other dangerous animals,chances are,one of them is going to kill you eventually.

RIP Steve.

It was a sting ray that killed him....

Thank you Sistema. I dont get it why you guys are so negative about Steve Irwin, He had a passion for what he did, do you think he would give it up? Some of you say he deserved it, you dont have a right to say that. He was a Human Being just like each one of you so stop fu**ing with him

my 2 cents

,Knight

Edited by The_Knight