Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Contest discussion

lol :)

#edit - Agree's with kl4Uz

Edited by Liquid

You could see it as a strategy in the following way.

You use a Branch of Destruction, people don't like getting their stuff broken, they keep running into you so they just don't come back anymore so they can't risk anything anymore.

In that way its a strategy, a very 'n00b' strategy tho.. like kl4uz said. And indeed makes you a very hated player.

-Blee

He didn't do anything though, just break peoples stuff, not really a great strategy, he wasn't in any forts, or anyones team, just came and broke shit.

gg.

if you had a brod arigorn you would be the first to use it :D

you got relationship issues witharigorn or something? ;p

Not at all just cant stand hypocrisy

True, only the people who never used the branch themself should be allowed to whine here. Afaik scarr and some other =hc= people used it before too. So don't whine if you used it yourself before :D

Cyc, since you dont play EL, plx dont use Forums, kthxbye.

I'd usebranch just for you desd, since toom leaves you'll be back to begging for free stuff again. ;)

qtf you don't play the game so where do you base ur comments on?

no1 uses the branch in =Hc= and no1 ever will.

we did have a bone of death though..

I played the game for about 2 years until last week. So actually I have about 700 days to base my comments on ;)

I played the game for about 2 years until last week. So actually I have about 700 days to base my comments on :)

And for 2 years you are commenting stuff you know nothing about. =Hc= has a rule who forbid people to use branch, maybe only on people who use branch themselves like your fellow toomass.

As for hypocricy, come on cycloonx, i remember you pming me saying that a stuff was outlawish then i said that toomass & matess did it and suddenly it was perfectly nice and fair. :wub: Oh, and you broken summoning rules, got punished then came cry saying in your avatar that summoners are not allowed. I can continue with more and more stuff hypocrite from you, but you got a taste, i guess.

For the topic, the event, i doubt that luciferx would win a popularity contest, but certainly he got Ent's vote for it. :)

Also the event could be longer, one hour or so would be nice, imo.

As for hypocricy, come on cycloonx, i remember you pming me saying that a stuff was outlawish then i said that toomass & matess did it and suddenly it was perfectly nice and fair. :wub:

I'm not an asslicker of my guildmates. And I never pmed you with something like that, nice try :)

Oh, and you broken summoning rules, got punished then came cry saying in your avatar that summoners are not allowed.

I'm just trying to show that summoners aren't welcome in the game, the only thing they can do is use it in pk (while summoning around an arena is forbidden). All other places are forbidden except the summoning arena and the summon temple. When you want to summon soemthing bigger than a goat you directly have a mod around you. But enough offtopic. (Edit: Tell me where the hypocrisy is here?)

For the topic, the event, i doubt that luciferx would win a popularity contest, but certainly he got Ent's vote for it. :)

The game isn't about popularity, remember? Imo you aren't the most popular char ingame, so maybe you could win a price for that :) . But luciferx just did something totally else than what the rest did, and I only admire him for that :)

Edited by Cycloonx

1. You did. Its documented in some threads too, dont deny a fact you agreed before. :wub:

2. You want to summon outside an arena and the summons kill people inside? LOL

I did summon for profit before, like summon a puma on the two rat spawns in the top magic school sewers or a fluff in a closed wolf spawn and just go there to get the bags while i did something else (like bars or pvp training). I never ever got a pm from a mod about doing something illegal on summoning.

Of course, summoning is a nice and useful skill, but you are bitching around just because you got punished for breaking the rules.

3. Fair enough, everyone got the hero that he deserves. :)

3. Fair enough, everyone got the hero that he deserves. :)

Ok good you agree, so people don't have to be jealous on luciferx :wub:

And I don't comment on the other posts because it goes widely offtopic :)

What do you guys think if the prize goes to HeLLRaiZeR, for making the movie?

He wasn't a combatant, but I think he did a pretty good job, which required a lot of effort.

Guest ohmygod

Awesome video, and IMO all official contests should be recored that way so people like my self can see what we missed out on ;) . Bonus would be promotional video of what some of the game play is like.

As to a prize i would say no. Call it a gift then Yes. Make sure it is not a weapon though, i got hit many times with toomass's prize already :P .

PS, Buying jagged saber of cooldown 100kgc

What do you guys think if the prize goes to HeLLRaiZeR, for making the movie?

He wasn't a combatant, but I think he did a pretty good job, which required a lot of effort.

Praise teh HeLLRaiZeR, he deserves the prize.

party0019.gif

-Vis

As to a prize i would say no. Call it a gift then Yes.

I agree, he didn't participated, he didn't lose anything... For a gift I would say yes too, but give the prize to someone who really played. ;)

Cyc, since you dont play EL, plx dont use Forums, kthxbye.

I'd usebranch just for you desd, since toom leaves you'll be back to begging for free stuff again. :P

since ive started this game ive never begged for free stuff ask anyone,unlike you i also didnt make a guild and kill them all for the drops either,or ask people to pvp and pull a serp on them like you did with merrick how low can you go befor you hit the floor ;)

you got relationship issues witharigorn or something? ;p

Not at all just cant stand hypocrisy

True, only the people who never used the branch themself should be allowed to whine here. Afaik scarr and some other =hc= people used it before too. So don't whine if you used it yourself before :P

lol @ false info, no Hc is alowed to use it, and i did not ever bought/used one either

get ur facts first b4 talk yo..