Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Contest discussion

1 life be betterm this wont be a last man standing otherwise ;*O

well he makes a decent point, cause if your whole goes in at last 5-10 mins and takes over fort doesnt matter how many kills you have cause u own fort so if most kills is 4 then he wins and picks two lucky people

well he makes a decent point, cause if your whole goes in at last 5-10 mins and takes over fort doesnt matter how many kills you have cause u own fort so if most kills is 4 then he wins and picks two lucky people

Yes, but if you go early it is easier to secure the perimeter (everyone already in, cooldowns on 0, mana and life full, etc.)

If you get there in the last 5 minutes you will have to fight your way in, and by the time you reach the fort you might be half dead, and no mana or potions left.

I really wouldn't go in the last 10 minutes.

Yes, but if you go early it is easier to secure the perimeter (everyone already in, cooldowns on 0, mana and life full, etc.)

If you get there in the last 5 minutes you will have to fight your way in, and by the time you reach the fort you might be half dead, and no mana or potions left.

I really wouldn't go in the last 10 minutes.

If you go in with your whole guild (now take 8 men) You can team 1 person by 1 person down, 8vs 1 and you kill that person in a second. And only 1 of your men will need to restore, so he can wait to attack the next person till his cd is over... And I don't think there will be a lot of people near a fort anyway... Everyone who will come close will be killed, so max 1-3 people will be in a fort imo.

:> Invisi > enter > safe place > 10 giants > fort = mine :D lol cant wait for contest though!

I enter invisi > kill you > you owned > roflol :P

Ye, but who said i would kill you alone. Again, if you will try to rely only in this noob tatics, plz do, and will have fun seeing your death message. :P

If you dis from only one, the next who attacks you ownz. And i would pretty much sacrifice a rostogol just to see you not winning the contest in a lame way like that. ^_^

there is spot in top fort and bottom fort that would only be 1v1 spot others can not attack me -.0 talk to scarr he knows all the spots hes genius sometimes drops into me :P

People can use summoneds to distract yours, like summon some fluffs and while they are fighting own you.

I know some 1vs1 spots on kf, but i also know that a bunch of strong summoneds dont make you win alone in a contest like that... :P

And read above, i attack you, you dis me, summoneds attack me, i dis +tele or i die. Then next one, attacks you, you owned without dis, roflol.

EDIT: To resume what i am trying to say, cycloonx says that toomass or mufossa can own a fort alone, i doubt that they can fight torrents of players and chims and whatever in waves for long.

Neither can you just summoning some giants and hoping to win that way. You will need some people to help you, like asgnny, anthropo, stalag, etc.

EDIT2: Ok, you stay in a position that i can attack you in 1vs1, then the summoneds attack me and i dis+tele. Then someone can go invisible in the exact position i was and attack you. The summoneds would be paralised by the dis and you would be pretty much hopeless.

Edited by Lorck

lol the 1v1 spots im thinking of after the summons attack you and u diss/die the others wont have room to get me, but this really isnt the place for you or me to go back n forth...id suggest deleting these posts

lol i didnt plan to take a fort alone, and as i said above i know there is no way i will win contest i just wanan summon them to help and for fun :>

2 people can not occupy same place unless that person does tptr and when you tp the person would have to be really fast to cast in same place and careful not to misclick summon, and i dont mind dying :> i wont have much on after ive summoned lol

Edited by chaoogie

To resume what i am trying to say, cycloonx says that toomass or mufossa can own a fort alone, i doubt that they can fight torrents of players and chims and whatever in waves for long.

No one can summon chims in a long wave (for about 30 minutes :rolleyes: ). And I believe the only action will be in the last 5 minutes, mind my words...

i think brod should be stricty forbidden

its a pk contest, not a break contest

if someone uses a branche, no1 attacks him so he wins ;*(

agree??

Guest stalag

agree??

There is no rules in this contest but i agree...its to all have good fun :icon13:

agree??

Let some summons kill him? Harm him to death?

No sorry, i send my money evry month to the YMCA..

Then I am sure God will protect you and hel you prevail against the pagans who use their money to get unfair advantages.

LOL. I bookmarked this reply :icon13:

agree??

How about all the Scarrs in the contest are strictly forbidden? It's a PK contest, not a bitching contest.

You don't like someone with a brod? Then gank against him and kill him. Or run from him. Or whatever else.

Maybe the different forts could be split up into different a/d lvls? I guess there would be no way to enforce it but it would be a way to have different lvl's of a/d participating. I think It would also make more people participate. If it doesnt work then its ok. I love the contest Idea though its cool.

,KNight

Maybe the different forts could be split up into different a/d lvls? I guess there would be no way to enforce it but it would be a way to have different lvl's of a/d participating. I think It would also make more people participate. If it doesnt work then its ok. I love the contest Idea though its cool.

,KNight

Now that's an idea, only problem might be that this is hard to follow for the mods.