Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
miquene

Guild *R* no honour

Oromis wouldnt pourposefully attack a pvper, hes better then that.

Knight

Knight, it was not about oromis attacking pvpers. miquene and someone else were fighting, oromis saw it and jumped in to help his friend. period.

Dunno about you, I'd better read what something is about before *trying* to give my point of view.

EDIT: so friend then :( lol

Edited by Draym

dre = allie = hes cewl ...

oromis = neutral = he helped dre = hes also cewl...

oro :blink:

nice harm !!!!!

Guest H4WK1

I see it was a litle incident.Oromis wanted to help a friend,that's normal,but i should have asked if it is pvp before i harmed minique.A person does not make a guild,soo from i know it i heard that *R* is a honorable guild.Minique should't attack Dre,she/he should have asked if she/he want's to pvp with him/her.Well all we're mistaken a bit,but that's that,u cant do nothing now,can u?Oromis and *R* are honorable(as long as minique got her/his stuff back lol)

I see it was a litle incident.Oromis wanted to help a friend,that's normal,but i should have asked if it is pvp before i harmed minique.A person does not make a guild,soo from i know it i heard that *R* is a honorable guild.Minique should't attack Dre,she/he should have asked if she/he want's to pvp with him/her.Well all we're mistaken a bit,but that's that,u cant do nothing now,can u?Oromis and *R* are honorable(as long as minique got her/his stuff back lol)

Why post if you dont even read the thread? :wub::D

Miquene just saw someone on pk map and attacked, he dont asked for 1vs1 or training or nothing, just attacked. Someone else harmed him, miquene felt like "omfg this arena is not multi, so if someone is helping my opponent to win he is a scammer!!11! gotta post it on outlaws!!!eleven!1!"

Zaer summary is perfect, read above. Miquene attacked someone, that person was helped by another, and miquene felt wronged because of it.

SEEMS like miquene has this strange and sadly deluded impression that fighting a player in a pk map without anyone backing you up gives you teh rights to have them also not have backup form anyone. I assume thats what all this crap about 1v1 is, and reference to lack of honour?

IMO honour is defined as helping out those who are in need if you are capable of doing so. Oromis's actions are therefore proof of honour, as opposed to dishonourable.