Eternal Lands Official Forums
killerbow

Max12

max did what he did, someone has to play bad guys :/

There will always be people to play the bad guys - the liars, cheats, and the plain dishonorable. That's human nature (RL human, which we all (well, most, I shouldn't be so definite)), not EL human). However, as long as there are people who behave in such a manner, there will be people on the other side to show them and their guilds emnity.

Bah its pk alot of ppl do it, Just get over it and close this thread -.- :omg:

I don't do it at all, it's just being an ass :blush:

imo max is wrong to do that... anyway, u should check the ranks A/D on the forum before getting in a pk map if u are scared or doubt...

a/d 60 is about ranks 350 and's 80s/90s in top 150 etc.

HF.

ToMmYKnOcKeR

edit : @Kommosta : don't say cray like that : lots of HC members don't do that so stfu.

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

WEll max12 said he wss lookin for a pvp partner but he lied about his a/d/p/c and had way higher and he killed my frined o had a cutlass and full plate so post ur hates about this or other things wiht max12 in it thx

Why did your friend wore a full plate and cutlass for pvp ing ?!? :dry: He should pvp with items he can revive if he loses them...there is always a chance of death as you are in a pk area..."Enter at your own risk"....

Agreed with chim wolf. no need to take in teh good stuff if you are only pvping. Whilst max12 is clearly out of order pulling a pk scam, he can hardly be blamed if he found someone silly enough to bring along 50kgc+ worth of items for pvping in.

I believe theres also a privacy breaker thread in general chat that gives you a FAIR (but not guaranteed) idea of your opponents a/d, just make sure you research before you jump into kf.

HC may be teh Bad Guys of EL, but they ARE GOOD AT IT. If they werent they would not be as respected as they are, they DO have that rep to think of so yes, kudos to one of them for taking up the role of teacher and giving you a valuable pk map learning experience. After all, I am quite sure you will not be falling for this again will you? hmmm?

Put it down to experience and learn from it. Expensive lesson I know but tbh if you have 50kgc of items and are heading to kf/pk then your first mistake is your lack of carrying a ros anyway.

HC may be teh Bad Guys of EL, but they ARE GOOD AT IT. If they werent they would not be as respected as they are...

Omg lol, they are just lucky to find one stupid person, and afaik lying to newbies is still forbidden in this game.

And you call this respect? I would call it dishonoured :P

I Wore it because he insisted i left it on so we can train better,and i thought he would wear the same to get good XP,and he has privacy on

thanks