Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

Does EL have crack in it?

But seriously, I don't know what it is about this game! You can try SO hard to quit, but it just aint gonna happen, period. I seriously have found myself aching to play since I went to basic training (almost 6 months ago, im in AIT now) . And as soon as I get home I plan on downloading it again... anyone else having these addiction problems? :)

:brooding:

I'm downloading like 20 new games atm, my internet is soooo slow. It's why I haven't been on this week. I can't wait for them to be finished so I can play them one day and return to EL which is too laggy for now :evilgrin:

It's just a habit, you come home and have to do something you are used to. After 6 months you won't be able to get off anymore :)

:sneaky:

I'm downloading like 20 new games atm, my internet is soooo slow. It's why I haven't been on this week. I can't wait for them to be finished so I can play them one day and return to EL which is too laggy for now :brooding:

It's just a habit, you come home and have to do something you are used to. After 6 months you won't be able to get off anymore :evilgrin:

See there is a link here... crack is a habit too! CONSPIRACY! :)

It's not addictive..

You just have no social life. ;)

EL = Social Life murderer

Go away from EL for 1 month = social life back \o/

EL = Social Life murderer

Go away from EL for 1 month = social life back \o/

Get a gf, thats helps. :P:D

It's not addictive..

You just have no social life. :)

LMAO

was in collage when i read that and burst out laughing got some funny looks ^_^

It's true. ;)

Get a gf, thats helps.
Yup :P

LOL Get a gf (or bf) for sure. Then get gf/bf to play EL with you. Best of both worlds. ;)

Get a gf, thats helps.
Yup ;)

LOL Get a gf (or bf) for sure. Then get gf/bf to play EL with you. Best of both worlds. :D

Oh dear god no..

:P

So why was my reply deleted?

People in this thread are discussing class A drugs, I get deleted for posting the following:

Yes, here is definitive proof:

http://eternal-lands.solexine.fr/~radu/vie....php?user=crack

/~radu never lies

If it was the bottom line that was the problem, try looking at the link:

eternal-lands . solexine.fr /~radu /view_user . php?user=crack

That is what I was referring to, the fact that there is a player Radu's page.

Whoever it was that deleted my post, at least say you deleted it to my face, and why.

ya they did same to mine, and to a lot more of mine for no apparant reason, but u cant find out cuz it doesnt tell u ;[

So why was my reply deleted?

I see NO record of you ever having made such a post, and NO record of ANY forum mod removing any post of yours. The only action taken in this thread was by me moving it from general to off topic.

maybe it's caused by that webserver migration ent talked about (yes, I remember seeing that post, and it isn't here anymore... I wonder what else may have gone missing)

I definitively did post to the thread, and I reread the thread and saw my post with posts both above it and below it (if I recall correctly, it was post #16, after Hardcore's post).

If it is due to the server migration, it may have been wise to close the forums, but we live and learn.

If my post was not deleted, but entered the realm of missing socks on wash day, then I offer my sincere apologies for reacting negatively.

Either way, ttl hit the nail on the head - anyone else have posts gone missing today?

/edit: Entropy posted - some posts *have* gone missing today.

Edited by LabRat

yup a few of mine went missing...couldn't see how they were out of line so I guess it was the web server migration.

My sister said that some people loose there identities from going on the computer too much!

Edited by duckyo